Odst Car..

Status
Not open for further replies.

gakkengod

anyone remember passing those annoying cars from ODST. i know its not an "ODST" car.. the shape i soo cool i wanted to make a real car from it, but alas... here is where you come in, i know im asing alot but does anyone have or know where the model file or pep file for it. i want to do a small scale RC.

thank you all soo much.

i will also use this to post my progress on said project.

A_Guardian said:
WOO! YES!! SMART CARS!!!!

They look similar, but i think its at least 10% different. ;)

Still would be nce to make a scale RC... for movie purposes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill have to see if i can find/make a smart model.

And then maybe a little scratch editing from there to make it match.

A_Guardian said:
Ill have to see if i can find/make a smart model.

And then maybe a little scratch editing from there to make it match.

thank you kindly...

Linky mc link link Ive found a smart file. But it is COMPLETELY unpepable.

I will try to bring it down. 68000 + edges.

Ex:
Smartwillkillyou.gif

yes cause it totally looks the same, a SMART Car is to shallow and too wide and too tall... that and starting with an Rc car and scaling it up would be easier. plus adding to a vehicle voids most warrantys a well as could make it not street legal.

im not trying to be offencive i just believe you are trying to jest about a plausable idea.

heres some pics of the car

halo-3-odst-20090123025219364_640w.jpg

H3ODST_NewMombasa02.jpg

if you want, and I get a chance, I can use my capture card and get some better reference pictures, maybe even a video...

I really wanna do the police car version... that would be a good start point seeing i could just take off from there...

PS: anyone remember the car from that Halo 2 map... the one up on the car lift you couldnt drive but you could blow it up, is it the same one i cant remember exactly what it looked like. i think that one would be good for this project as well. it was yellow and was in the muiltyplayer map pack maps...

gakkengod said:
I really wanna do the police car version... that would be a good start point seeing i could just take off from there...

PS: anyone remember the car from that Halo 2 map... the one up on the car lift you couldnt drive but you could blow it up, is it the same one i cant remember exactly what it looked like. i think that one would be good for this project as well. it was yellow and was in the muiltyplayer map pack maps...

oh yeah now I remember! it was from the map terminal with the train that would always kill you half the time

EDIT: I got my capture card set up and Im workin on those reference pics. Do you want more than just the police car from ODST?

EDIT: uploading a .rar of the videos and pics I took

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back