Your Best 3D Renders/models (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
Okej seeing the new forum section got alot of tutorials in the making currently i thought it should have some fun side to all of it.

So lets begin! show your best renders/models. Maybe it can help out somewhat to improve your skills. Critisism allowed!

Since i started this i'm the first to show it. Here are some of my best renders/models.

btn_clonelid.png

LASTRENDER_ravingrabbit_BenAerens.jpg

crashed-1.jpg

warmachine_modeloverref.png

Well, I'm just a beginner, and the models were done in NX 4.0, but I like them. I am not great with surface modeling, I am more into the solid modeling. The first one is a rim I did for a Corvette Z06, and the second is an air engine assembly. Enjoy!

smallRT.jpg

ExplodedEngine.jpg

AceHigh said:
There are some flaws, but this is my favourite model so far.

Piglet.jpg

did you aim for the plastic look? If you want it more matter looking lower the specularity in shader options.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'll post a couple :)

4338410906_0cfecbb4d4.jpg

4430148914_88d04c47a3.jpg

First is probably my favourite model so far, since it's a real item that I digitized and should, in theory, be able to be machined and be fully functional. Second is one of my most hated models, since it caused me so much grief :pIt was also one of the first SW models I did way back when :)

I've got more but I can't really post them online just yet but I'll see what I can do soon :D

seems like alot of modelers here use autocad or another solid modeling program :p

rundown said:
did you aim for the plastic look? If you want it more matter looking lower the specularity in shader options.

While I didn't set out to make him look glossy in the first place, I actually think it fits the model quite well. As I started giving him colours, the glossiness and plastic look as you say actually made the model feel more real for me, seeing that he is a cartoony character based on a toy.

Last edited by a moderator:
rocketeer3.jpg

havnt really finished this. He doesnt has belts and the jetpack doesnt have all the details. Still good model tho.

tiefigther_render1kopie.png

this was a challenge to build. I was asked to make a mesh that did not had any crossing objects. But since i trained it so mutch thx to pepakura only making it possible to pep solid meshes it worked out good :)

still gotta texture and finish the wings.

AerensBen_skyline.jpg

Partly 3d partly photoshop. Very relaxing to make background doodles.

Chevrolet Camaro

chevyRender73.png

oh and this was a big project i worked on. This is a limited of 10 prints exclusive for an art gallery.

Kept one for myself tho. Still hanging in the Gallery currently.

(I watermarked it cous its copyrighted, dont use it or you will be in trouble)

AerensBen_abstract3dwithwatermark.jpg

haloreachcaterhelmetren.jpg

Halo Reach Carter Helmet

A1 Technical Developer (A1TD) + Alien Technology // Jakkrit Design Team, Thailand

All rights reserved.

gallery_12193_2321_185952.jpg

Halo Reach Carter Helmet Wallpaper

A1 Technical Developer (A1TD) + Alien Technology // Jakkrit Design Team, Thailand

All rights reserved.

Projects from school.

Don't know much about rendering.

This one could possibly look better with better materials and lights and stuff:

1g38cg.jpg

On this one i did most of the modeling.

A classmate finished it in blender and rendered it with some external renderer.

14bno29.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back