Dung0Beetle's Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
dubean33 said:
Hows that MMPR White Tiger helmet comin along? :)

he's working on one?! cant wait to see this in pdo format. awesome work and collection mr. beetle.

Last edited by a moderator:
great files dungbetttle i have always wanted a hoover board now i get to build them. All of your work is amazing

Portal gun added to the list!

Portal_gun.jpg

Level of difficulty:

LOD3.gif
There are some small cuts and folds. (I'm adding a Level of difficulty graphic to all future pep files to help people decide what files match their own abilities.)

Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/OdSHLDjv/portalgun.html

I'll get back to the MMPR helmets soon, just finishing some old requests.

dungbeetle said:
Portal gun added to the list!

Portal_gun.jpg

Level of difficulty:

LOD3.gif
There are some small cuts and folds. (I'm adding a Level of difficulty graphic to all future pep files to help people decide what files match their own abilities.)

Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/OdSHLDjv/portalgun.html

I'll get back to the MMPR helmets soon, just finishing some old requests.

OMFG!!

I was loooking for this too.

(ashpd (Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device)) Just to let you know.Knowledge freak.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided that I was just p*ssed off about this whole mess, and I'll put all the links back up. Here's something to start with.

Book of Eli machete:
elibladepep.jpg

This is based on the awesome blueprint by Ghostsoldier
Download the .pdo here.
Fill the void areas inside with something rigid that fits inside based on the thickness of the material you are using. Glue the sides first and put something heavy and flat on top of them until the glue dries. Long strips like this tend to curl/bend/deform in odd ways unless you keep it flat somehow. The tang needs to be wrapped in leather lace, cord or sinew to give you a more comfortable grip when fighting those pesky wasteland raiders.

Here's a bigger pic of the name tag. It is not accurate by the way, just something I threw together from a pic of a real WalMart tag. The one from the movie is made of pvc with a magnetic back. Some of you retail guys know what I'm talking about.
Eli_Name_Tag.jpg

Wy didn't you modeled the cap? :(
The brim is leather. I'll include a pattern for it with the goggles and greebles mesh I'm working on.

I'm updating the Daft Punk Thomas helmet. With help from thedaftclub.com, I've made it more accurate. Added the "ledge" around the visor, made the ears smaller, and added the smile to the mouth. I've also tweaked the mesh a bit, but it isn't noticeable enough to specify.
It isn't unfolded yet, but here you go.
Download here
I'll be doing the same for the Guy helmet as well.

Hey doung0beetle! do you by any chance have Ironman shin files? (sorry if this has already been covered, but I didn't see it in the thread)

we're glad to have you back dung0beetle, im geeked that you're making the white ranger helmet. ive got card stock on on hand in hold.

we're glad to have you back dung0beetle, im geeked that you're making the white ranger helmet. ive got card stock on on hand in hold.
I've watched so many MMPR videos that I'm sick of looking at the helmets that I'm working on. :p I'll get them done though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back