Dung0Beetle's Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something else that I'm tired of looking at...
Daft Punk Thomas Bangalter helmet version 1.6 (final)
thomashelmet2.jpg

The ears are more accurate, and I've added the "ledge" around the visor area as well as the smiley mouth.
Download it here. Default scale is 30cm tall. You can see all my previous edits at the daft club forums.

Here's something else that I'm tired of looking at...
Daft Punk Thomas Bangalter helmet version 1.6 (final)
thomashelmet2.jpg

The ears are more accurate, and I've added the "ledge" around the visor area as well as the smiley mouth.
Download it here. Default scale is 30cm tall. You can see all my previous edits at the daft club forums.

The download link is to a jpg. BTW thanx for all your pep files they are great. I hate peping but I use them for reference.

Here's the correct links to the thomas helmet. Letter A4

Since some of you won't stop bugging me about it, here's some progress on the MMPR helmets. I've redone the white helmet about 5 times. I think I've got it right this time.
whiteranger.jpg

Some verts need to be re-aligned, but I am actually working on it lol.

hi i found on the net these models http://www.mediafire.com/?gdgth0gj52z for the Sister of Battle Warhammer 40k, your works are great and i was wandering if you could help me by making a pep from those models. I'd need the gorget and the shoulders as well as the graves. If you need measures of any kind just tell me.

I'll be waiting for an answer, tell me if you can do this costume for me...i'd like to wear it at a con next spring...

Insomnia (the sleep disorder, not a person) made me hop into Milkshape 3d and crank out a clone cadet helmet. It needs some details around the back of the head and possibly some tweaks to the overall shape.
db_clone_cadet2.jpg
db_clone_cadet.jpg

@naria: Did you want me to separate the armor parts (SOB Warhammer 40k) and put them into a scaled pep file or did you want a file or each part?

I'd like to have each piace on a spearate file, thanks for asking. If you'd need to know i'm 1,68cm tall

I'd like to have each piace on a spearate file, thanks for asking. If you'd need to know i'm 1,68cm tall
Ok, gotcha! There's no guarantee that the parts will fit, but I'll do my best to scale it for you.

@brashsculptor, I'm going to give the Dr. Who helmet another shot. I'm going to model it in nurbs (I hate nurbs for pep) and see if I can get something useful out of it.

I'm modeling a Darth Nihilis mask. Here's some progress...
nihilis.png

It's going to be high-def, but since there won't be tons of pages, I think it will be a reasonably simple build. There will be some small parts for the center ridge ornament thing and around the edges, but they shouldn't be any smaller than the jaw detail in the "Sharkmark" ironman helmet.

hey dung0beetle, i was going through this thread and i noticed how you had to watch a lot of power rangers videos for references. if it helps, im sure i could try to find some (relatively) decent pictures if you need them. i dont plan on making one myself but ive seen a good bit of detailed pics, couldnt help but to see if i could help

Hi im new, and i want to make the Thomas Bangalter helmet, but i have a question, do i need to scale it? in case i need to, how do i scale it? Thanks!!!:D

these are great pep file dung :) i would reallt like the iron man 2 suitcase but the link is broken :( does anyone else have this?

DB has the best pepakura files on the net, but i cant download them anywhere! Does anybody have a zip of his collection? they are so bad ass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back