Dung0Beetle's Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been around for a while, but I'm still modeling for pep. Here's an updated stormtrooper helmet. I've edited the mask part from SpaceCowboy's model and modeled my own dome/back. It still needs work. SpaceCowboy didn't clean up his mesh very well. (I'm not knocking his modeling skills, it's a great model.) Verts need to be welded together and nudged around a bit, but I am planning to use this model as a buck for vac-forming.

Download it here.

Asymmetrical helmet coming soon!

I'll work on fixing the bad links.
Here's the stormtrooper finished.

It needs to be unfolded. The parts do not sit flush against one another. You will need to cut away the flat areas (and the frown and eyes) after fiberglassing to assemble it. It should go together just like a vac-formed kit. I left out the ears because I don't like the shape of them. It would be easier to sculpt them with some clay and make a small mold. SpaceCowboy's blueprint should be more than enough to get the right shape.

Hey isnt the white ranger helmet just a standard power ranger helmet with the mask you showed a few pages back? I know you have a green ranger helmet it's basically that with a dome top and the white ranger face mask...

Dung... are you going to model some power ranger helmet from jungle fury or from ninja storm episodes... just asking...thanks always for great models.... hey i've done ironman MkVI(your model of course...LOL) post some pix next time....

hey dude! thanks a lot, i'm working over your war machine helmet design... dont you know anyone who is making the rest of the armor?

Hello.Greetings!
is very cool great work you do, all your molds in PDO are fantastic, let me congratulate you and tell you it's a great job, also I write to let you know about this design you're doing white tiger hull of the Power Ranger and I wonder if you could give me your support with this helmet, because I have looked everywhere for a design (PDO) to build it and use it in a cosplay but I'm stuck because I have not the most important thing is the helmet and I would like know if you could help with your design, to build a helmet for me. We wholeheartedly appreciate the assistance provided. Thanks for reading my message, I hope prompt response from you.
PS: I hope you understand my English because I am Colombian

Hello all well dung ... I would like to know if you've already done the helmet white ranger ... I would like to make a cosplay..but i lack the helmet helps me there ok sorry my english i am a brazilian until more and i look

where can i find a pink ranger file? And how do i download it?

Mahalo,

Jack Frost
Hi you seem new to the forums. This topic has been a dead one for about 5 months now. bringing it back up is what many people call necroposting. Its kinda frowned upon in the forums. But I know dung0beetle has a website where most of his models are being given away. I forgot what the Url was, but try shooting a pm his way. hopefully he may tell you.

Hi you seem new to the forums. This topic has been a dead one for about 5 months now. bringing it back up is what many people call necroposting. Its kinda frowned upon in the forums. But I know dung0beetle has a website where most of his models are being given away. I forgot what the Url was, but try shooting a pm his way. hopefully he may tell you.

You mean http://printablearmory.com right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back