Custom Reach Lt. Wip

what weapon? (pistol already gonna happen)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gingersnapples

ive kept this skeleton in the closet for a while now, waiting untill i got some legitamate progress before creating a topic, but scince i got the resining for my helmet done a few miniutes ago, you (the reader) will have to wait till thursday (no cam at my dads house) to see it. but, i can show you my insignia and the older pic:

untitled.jpg

SNV10938.jpg

anyway, if i forget to do it on thursday, il upload a pic in concellation of my WIP dmr(doesn't need its own topic), but untill then, cheers!

-ginger

Looking pretty good dude! Nice job pepping and resining there. I'm really digging your DMR too. How'd you put that together? With the blueprints or just by eyeballing it?

Spartan5511 said:
Lookin good. Is that some ACU paint on it? or is that just other stuff? Like the rifle too

its fiber glass resin, its usually used in conjunction with fiberglass cloth for repair jobs, but we use it to harden armor so were not running around clad in plain cardstock XD.

jake11124: its a nerf recon, and yes that is a sniper rifle ;) .

EDIT: i got the bondo on it this week, now i just need to find a way to sand it...

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, nice work. Random Question: How did you do the poll? I was trying to do one for one of my builds and couldn't figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back