Iron Man Helm And Neck Seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Here is Jjack and Ithica Helm with my new Neck Seal that me and a couple guys for LOH are working on. It should be released soon. Let me know what you think.

DSC_2003.jpg

DSC_2002.jpg

DSC_2003.jpg

DSC_2000.jpg

DSC_1999.jpg

DSC_1993.jpg

DSC_1996.jpg

Ithica

DSC_2003.jpg

WowO.O Just wow..... That is awesome Ithica! Can't wait to see the first cast!^^

Edit: 101th post! :D Veteran^_^

veteranu.png

Here is an update on the helmet being molded...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF2vCxy8jWs[/media]

Ithica

I am posting another vid shortly to explain better but keys are made from the same material as the mold and they are used to help lock the mother mold in place so you will get a perfect cast every time. Imagine a positive and a negative. The key is the positive and the shell has the negative.

Ithica

Jjack did a huge part with the helmet. You can def do the same thing I do or anyone else does on here. have faith.

Ithica

Just wanted to update Ithica's post but I won't hijack it. I ran into a few problems with the neck, first 12 hour days at work. That slows down all projects. Second was a small undercut that I took care of so I hope to have pics and parts to my friend next week. Stay tuned.

Ithica said:
Jjack did a huge part with the helmet. You can def do the same thing I do or anyone else does on here. have faith.

Ithica

Not that good. All I'm good at is pepping HD stuff. Can't use a dremel AT ALL. Also, what files did you use?

Last edited by a moderator:
daredevil71789 said:
Not that good. All I'm good at is pepping HD stuff. Can't use a dremel AT ALL. Also, what files did you use?

Looks like probably Dungbeetles helm and my neck seal.

Dancin_Fool said:
Looks like probably Dungbeetles helm and my neck seal.

Was gonna say dung0beetle's helmet but, YOU MADE A NECK SEAL?!?!?!?!?! I downloaded all of your ironman files and just noticed that now. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back