More Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Here is some Iron Man, AVP and Alien stuff.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bOp0T3ag6A[/media]

Ithica

You got yer karate chop, yer judy chop, and yer ninjy chop....but don't go ninjyin anyone who don't need to be ninjied.

Ithica said:
One is clam shelled and it fist so perfect. The other is not cut.

Ithica

nice work man cant wait to come down and visit and seee this face to face nice battle marks and damage

Last edited by a moderator:
Your place looks impressive. Nice collection. Couldn't read without a post for the League of Heroes though. Here is where you go.

LOH.jpg

Hello Ithica,
I really enjoyed your youtube viedos. I saw on one of your tutorials that you use Tamasoft for your pepakura. I downloaded the designer like you said but I can't get any files for the iron man armor. I am not literate about file sharing and I would greatly appreciate it if you would be kind enough to walk me through how i can get the files and start printing pep's. I want to make the iron man suit and go to the childrens ward at the hospital where my wife works and try to cheer up the sick kids. I also have kids and I would love to get them into helping me like your family does. I noticed you had a military uniform on in some of your videos. I was in the 2/278th ACR at Fort Knox, KY. I am retired now but am on inactive status with the Tennessee Army National Guard.
I hope you can help me,
Tim2206

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back