Nerf Odst Smg And Halo 3 Legendary Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tave

Hi all

Heres a couple of things I'm currently working on, both still have a fair amount of work to be done on them but they are at the stage now where I'm happy for them to be seen and its still not to late to make changes. So crits and suggestions more than welcome.

First up is my Halo 3 Legendary edition Helmet. Ive stripped out the insides, put in a visor and repainted. I need to add the side lights and a second layer on the lense....thats going to be the tough bit

Picture314.jpg

Picture316.jpg

Picture318.jpg

Secondly is my Nerf ODST SMG.

its pretty much done now, just a few cosmetic features to be added and the paint job to be finished.

Its getting there!

Here is how it looked before any modding took place

2010-04-28230845.jpg

Here it is now, showing both sides so you can see the new cocking system ( instead of the pump cocking method)

SMG2.jpg

smg21.jpg

As I said, let me know what you think and what can be improved.

Thanks

Forgot to mention, hopefully over the course of this week I will be adding the side lights the the helmet

well one suggestion,..and its just a personal preference but if you have a dremel or something like it I would have sanded/ground off the nerf logo's that are raised on the body just makes it look better I did something similar w/ my nerf Bolt Pistol from 40k

S.I.T said:
could you make a tutorial on how you made your nerf/smg?

As much as I would like to, i just didnt take enough pictures for there to be a usable tutorial. I will take a look over the week end to see if i can knock something together but i suspect it may have big gaps.

*Updates*

A quick update on the helmet. Didn't get round to fitting the lights but I did personalize it a bit more by adding a center stripe

2010-05-21130427.jpg

The SMG is pretty much done for now. Not finished by a long shot but put on hold for the time being. Flashlight and laser site now working. SMG clip added. Cleaned up a few areas.

2010-05-21151754.jpg

2010-05-21151847.jpg

As ever, let me know what you think

Last edited by a moderator:
The SMG and helmet look totally amazing! I might even try designing one today.

What did you use for the suppressor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back