Wanna Know What Armor To Build?

A Few Questions About This

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SchizophrenicMC

As it states in the title and subtitle, I see a few threads asking what armor a person should build. Needing advice is fine, even at that base stage.

But I think I've figured a rudimentary way to figure out what to do.

Keep in mind, this is 96.33219312% satire, and I'm pretty much joking. But I am a bit serious. It is relatively sound advice, based on preference.

Massive Picture is Massive:

HowToChoose.png

Tell me what you think, post your own similar charts, and tell me if this has helped you decide what you wanna build.

I lol'd :D haha

That is pretty creative, but you are missing hayabusa! I even thought of a funny way to incorporate it into the diagram. :p

You should maybe find a way to add all the different armor perms from H3. :p

This is very creative, I love it. I'd like to see Jun and Emile in there though, why only Noble 6?

mustang2500 said:
Haha, nice! :)

You should make one for weapons/colour combinations next, I have an awful time with that!

You know, that is actually a good idea. I may make that next.

HaloGoddess said:
I lol'd :D haha

That is pretty creative, but you are missing hayabusa! I even thought of a funny way to incorporate it into the diagram. :p

You should maybe find a way to add all the different armor perms from H3. :p

I was thinking of expanding this chart, but decided it would be too big, and I can make a chart for Mk. VI permutations, anyway.

carpathiavh99 said:
This is very creative, I love it. I'd like to see Jun and Emile in there though, why only Noble 6?

Um... Because uh... Emile and Jun are... Messed in the head? (See Bungie post about this)

Ah, no, it's actually because I like the simplicity of Noble-6's armor more than Emile and Jun. (Besides silent player characters are better than silent NPCs... *AHEM* Emile. :lol)

It would seem a lot of people dislike this. If you downvote, please post why, and tell me what your opinion is. I'm always glad to hear constructive criticism.

And I told you, THAT'S AN INVALID ANSWER CHOICE! :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back