Warhammer 40K Tau Fire Warrior Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtle509

I'm looking for pep files of tau fire warrior armor to i can make a suit after i finish what i am already working on.

S299 said:
I'm looking for pep files of tau fire warrior armor to i can make a suit after i finish what i am already working on.

are those the guys whose helmets look like tear drops on their sides?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the Firewarrior helmet smoothed, I can upload it when I get home if you like. however it's not unfolded completely

Okay and I'm making more and improved versions that are more accurate on blender and some on sketchup and I have a thread going that will be host to all of my .OBJ files and my few select sketchup versions of Pulse Rifles and other weapons

If you need the files to be unfolded I can probably do it, it will take me a little bit around the end of the week I can get it started.

EDIT: Here is the unfolded file guys, I had some time at work this evening. not sure how high it should be, any feedback is appreciated. I might be converting more Fire Warrior files shortly.

Use it in good health!

Nintendude said:
If you need the files to be unfolded I can probably do it, it will take me a little bit around the end of the week I can get it started.

Okay thanks I want them to be available to everyone since I don't have the ability to turn them into .PDOs and unfold them.

Tyvern said:
Okay thanks I want them to be available to everyone since I don't have the ability to turn them into .PDOs and unfold them.

Do mind if I had a go at converting your armour files?

1ManBattalion said:
Do mind if I had a go at converting your armour files?

no..... go ahead man. Like I said I made them to be available to everyone. ;)

I'm also trying to learn how to use Blender so that I can make hyper accurate files.

Tau Fire Warrior Shoulder Guards

It appears to be from the Dawn of War game. I have smoothed and unfold it, so it's ready to go...please check you paper settings as i have done this in A4.

I would love to give credit to the guy that rip these files but I don't remember who it was! But I'm sure it was someone from 405th.

Tyvern I've only tried one of your files, when I converted it it has few open faces and edges. I using Metasequoia to edit the files after exporting from Sketchup

1ManBattalion said:
Tau Fire Warrior Shoulder Guards

It appears to be from the Dawn of War game. I have smoothed and unfold it, so it's ready to go...please check you paper settings as i have done this in A4.

I would love to give credit to the guy that rip these files but I don't remember who it was! But I'm sure it was someone from 405th.

Tyvern I've only tried one of your files, when I converted it it has few open faces and edges. I using Metasequoia to edit the files after exporting from Sketchup

Okay.... I'm sure you'll make the piece look great. ;)

Does any one have any of the other pieces as pep files?
The rest of the armor as well as the pulse rifle?

And being a bit hopefull, any one have pep files of the stealth warrior armor?

Does any one have any of the other pieces as pep files?
The rest of the armor as well as the pulse rifle?

And being a bit hopefull, any one have pep files of the stealth warrior armor?

if anyone could make the pulse rifle that would be awesome XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back