Go straight to page 37 for the big news!
Last ever model of the Iron Man helmet by me. ^___^
- Grooves modeled in around the helmet for assured symmetry and placement
- Eye slats put into the helmet and tray for light source
- General shape has been corrected
- Bottom lip has been slightly raised for accuracy, and middle indent has been placed
- Top trapezoid on the back of the helmet has been placed
- Comes in 3 pieces, the jaw, crown and faceplate
- CHEEK GEAR DETAILS ADDED
- Forehead piece is now a vent, it goes into the helmet
- Ears are 1 solid pepakura piece
Can be downloaded HERE
Size tester HERE
New feature: You can scale your helmet the same size as you've scaled your Dungbeetle helmet, if you've build one!
Thanks to Dubean33 for wicked unfolding, pointing out flaws along the way, and for the size tester!
All Mark VI pieces will be placed here in the 1st post.
Me rambling about the changes to this new helmet, and shows an exploded view. lol