Iron Man Mark 6 Hd Pepakura Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think yours is already more accurate than mine. The cheek pieces definitely push it over the top and make it that much better and more unique. I am sure your model will be a bit easier to assemble too. It looks like you cleaned up a lot of areas that were a little iffy on mine (like the eyes for example)

dubean33 said:
well i think yours is already more accurate than mine. The cheek pieces definitely push it over the top and make it that much better and more unique. I am sure your model will be a bit easier to assemble too. It looks like you cleaned up a lot of areas that were a little iffy on mine (like the eyes for example)

Thank you! ^___^

Oh I had many areas of my own to clean up, such a strange shaped helmet takes a lot of work. As I've said before I've been working on this 3d helmet for over a year. I don't know why it's so hard to make an accurate Iron Man, it's so easy with Halo. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
sharkhead7854 said:
Thank you! ^___^

Oh I had many areas of my own to clean up, such a strange shaped helmet takes a lot of work. As I've said before I've been working on this 3d helmet for over a year. I don't know why it's so hard to make an accurate Iron Man, it's so easy with Halo. =/

Thats one thing i've noticed, There are so many really nice models for MC and other Halo helmets, yet Iron man has still taken THIS long to get some really accurate models. The helmet is relatively simplistic and minimalistic as far as design aesthetics go, yet its been very difficult replicate. Don't get me wrong, there were definitely some nice models available before but never as accurate as the ones coming out now.

unheared said:
please can you tell me will you be making them all the same scale like you did with juice's war machine peps ?

once i or sharkhead finds a general scale i will unfold all the pieces set to that scale

Yeah, the only hard part is finding a scale just big enough to work. There are a few details on the chest and helmet that will affect the scale of the whole suit.

Man, I'm so excited you decided to take this project on, Shark! It's looking brilliant so far. I'm doing my best to clear my schedule now so I can pep this AS SOON as it's released.

Yeah, I'm a nerd. :p

^-^Foxy~>

foxymcfox said:
Man, I'm so excited you decided to take this project on, Shark! It's looking brilliant so far. I'm doing my best to clear my schedule now so I can pep this AS SOON as it's released.

Yeah, I'm a nerd. :p

^-^Foxy~>

Hey, I'm the one modeling it! *bigger nerd* heheh ^___^

Thank ya sir!

Looking great Shark. I've been waiting for some MK VI files and now you and Robo are pumping them out, I can't wait to get started

Nobody said:
Looking great Shark. I've been waiting for some MK VI files and now you and Robo are pumping them out, I can't wait to get started

Thanks! I'm anxious too, I'll be building my own pep and posting it here too. :D

Surprisingly I noticed a lot of the modelers here don't build their own work...

unheared said:
great work, cant wait.

thank you both

Gonna sound a little stupid but I gotta say I love the fact Picard form First Contact is killing Chunk!

Ahab chasin his damn whale.

ASDLF;HKJASDO;HFASDLOKJFHA;SOLGHFK;SDLFKGHLKAJGF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry

IF ANY MODELERS ARE READING,

if you need to make a few planes flat and aligned together in 3DS Max, use the "Make Planar" option. Don't bother adjusting all the vertices by hand......

DAMNIT

Sharkhead you are a LEGEND!

You helmet Pep was the first Pep I ever put together and complete. And now you're doing the Mark 6!!!! I can't wait, I'm definatly gonna have a go at this too.

Shark, why so godly for?I mean first you pump out the MKIII now the MKVI what next the MKXVIII. I abosulutely love your work and the cheek details are a first, keep it pumping man. Oh and Will we see some new HD MKVI shins.

Ps. If the MKIII is IM1 and the MKV and MKVI are Iron man 2, what's MKIV?

mjolnir follower said:
Shark, why so godly for?I mean first you pump out the MKIII now the MKVI what next the MKXVIII. I abosulutely love your work and the cheek details are a first, keep it pumping man. Oh and Will we see some new HD MKVI shins.

Ps. If the MKIII is IM1 and the MKV and MKVI are Iron man 2, what's MKIV?

Hi!

Mark IV is new IM2´s armor (circle on chest), The Mark V is suit case´s one (aka race armor too) and Mark VI is Mark IV mode (triangle on chest).

w00t! Thanks for commenting guys! I'm glad you got to see this Jonny, I was thinkin about your helmet while I was modeling this newest one. Not often I get to see my helmets finished lol.

@Mjolnir Follower Zabana's got it. Mark IV is the one that looks like Mark III except with the chest popped out around the arc reactor.

Mark IV

ironman_mark_iv.jpg

Mark V

IM2-Mark-V-Suitcase__scaled_600.jpg

Mark VI

4642611943_5d9bbba00e_o.jpg

lol

And yes, you will see the whole suit modeled HD. Shins, thighs, gloves, even the shoes. :D

I actually wanted to start the gloves today, I wanna wear them really badly. XD

Well man to say in halo therms youre on a killinspree with this baby. Its realy looking fantastic cant wait to get the pep files. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back