Iron Man Mark 6 Hd Pepakura Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
sharkhead7854 said:
*Gasp* Beer? Underage? I've never even tasted the stuff! *Dripping with sarcasm*

lol

Dubean, I respect your decision but you're totally freakin' missing out. XD

I smell the beginnings of a 405th kegger! Party!

...Everyone has to show up in armor.

^-^Foxy~>

Last edited by a moderator:
foxymcfox said:

^-^Foxy~>

WELL sir... that would probably be the craziest party ever.... drunk Iron Men, Master Chiefs and ODSTs all over the place! :eek

Does anyone have a problem with the unfold being in landscape? Im trying something a little new for my style of unfold..

This is what i got so far..

Pep.jpg

Its kind of a progressive layout, where the top of the 2d sheets are the back of the helmet and as you work your way down the pages you get to the front of the helmet. I hope that makes sense but the pic should be rather self explanatory. Im kinda copying Mr. Oreo in this regard. He's like my idol unfolder. haha

edit: will there be root beer there? :p

dubean33 said:
edit: will there be root beer there? :p

I was a teatotaler for a while so I'll make sure there are plenty of options for people who don't want to get sloppy in their armor.

We could serve Shirley Temples and call them "Light Red Juice" since we all know they aren't pink. :p Barring that, we could go with something more badass like "The Blood of the Fallen."

I'll start hanging streamers and buying burgers. haha

^-^Foxy~>

tompkins420 said:
looking great

Thanks, its coming! slowly.. I've gotten all the major pieces out of the way, and now there are bajillion small pieces left. grrr

wisesky said:
Can't wait, you guys are rockin this.

And that hand looks awesome too.

Those models are awesome... I wish I was that good. Keep up the good work.

As for scaling, RDJ is 5' 9" so that is perfect as a base for scale.

As for the hand that looks like a really good start did you see my reference pics on my page???

Oh, and I feel old now by the way thanks!

Saber1138 said:
As for scaling, RDJ is 5' 9" so that is perfect as a base for scale.

As for the hand that looks like a really good start did you see my reference pics on my page???

Oh, and I feel old now by the way thanks!

I told you guys 5'9 is the perfect average! :) what an honor to share something in common with RDJ. We're practically father and son now! sweeet

edit -

gahh the cheek and eye pieces are basically all thats left and they are seriously kicking my butt right now. im gunna take a break for a little while and will have this uploaded in like 2 hours.

You guys are blowing my mind right now! I can not wait to get started on these files! I have a MK III in the works and now a Mk VI will be joining my so called collection. It would be amazing if you made the Mark IV chest piece because thats the only difference right? Then you have Mk IV and VI all in one! :D

Thanks so much sharkhead and dubean. Your guys are purely phenomenal! :cool

Heheh, yeah I didn't think about that but good idea! I'll start making a replacement chest piece to make it a Mark IV

Ah.... just realized no one has seen my vastly improved War Machine, should be as accurate as this Iron Man helmet- I did the same thing, edited in every little groove and detail. ^___^

@Dubean- understandable, I designed this thing so it's gonna be kickin' all our asses when we try to put it together hahah. Take your time! :D

sharkhead7854 said:
Heheh, yeah I didn't think about that but good idea! I'll start making a replacement chest piece to make it a Mark IV

Ah.... just realized no one has seen my vastly improved War Machine, should be as accurate as this Iron Man helmet- I did the same thing, edited in every little groove and detail. ^___^

@Dubean- understandable, I designed this thing so it's gonna be kickin' all our asses when we try to put it together hahah. Take your time! :D

I was actually about to ask you about War machine and what your plans were with the helmet. Good to know!

This helmet won't be too bad until the eyes and the cheek grills. then it will kick your butts! im trying to make it as friendly as possible for everyone though

ah good that will save me the trouble of doing a new war machine helmet when i do the war machine armour....the files for it out there atm aren't fantastic so it'll be good to have a nice accurate one to sit atop the armour

foxymcfox said:

^-^Foxy~>

Aka. tony starks B'day party from IM2.

Sharkhead and Dungbeetle you guys are machines,monsters,gods,legends I don't know what you are...you're insane.

Loving the new cheek detials and dubeans sweet unfold.

Can't wait...

EDIT: Sorry dubean i meant you, dont hurt me.

Here it is, in all of its wonderful glory!

Feast your eyes on THIS

Note - It is in landscape mode, so to print that correctly you have go to

File

Printer setup

the tick the Landscape button/box/circle.

For those who aren't even going to bother reading this, i also put the instructions IN the file. This is completely noob proof so don't ask me how to print it correctly in landscape mode now! :)

Also, for those of you with some iron man pepping experience, scale this exactly like you would for Dungbeetles helmet file.

Build away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back