Iron Man Mark 6 Hd Pepakura Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing better than some friendly competition.......

i started my all-in-one Mark IV/VI model this morning....

(not my helmet, i will get around to making my own, plus MkIV chestpiece to start)

001zrv.jpg

i don't wish to further hijack your thread....my progress is being posted over here: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26228&st=60

Great to see that people are working on the Mark VI, was beginning to worry that no one would get to it. Glad I waited to start my chest piece now, think I still might go ahead and make the back though, seeing as there is little change to it(someone correct me if I am wrong).

Good luck to both of you! I've been looking into how to unfold so lemme know if ya need any help with anything!

wow this work looks amazing sharkhead and seeing your last pep's i can be prety sure

it will look very screen acurated so keep the good work bro. :D

Sorry for the lack of updates, just got out of school. Forever. lol

Last day today, actually a little sad. Things just won't be the same without seeing all my friends every day.

So, I come with a few update pics. You'll see why I haven't made a lot of progress on the chest when you check out the helmet.

I apologize in advance, I am a very sloppy modeler, I have random pieces and polys all over the place. Dancin_Fool's back piece was used as a temporary stand in, slightly modified.

4640406592_75276275dc_o.jpg

4639798343_e9ddfedf48_o.jpg

Pay close attention to the cheek and eye area. :eek

4639798527_8d46f9f858_o.jpg

4639798591_67539a57c4_o.jpg

DUDE!!! i totally wanted to do the cheek pieces for my version 2.2. ahh thats so beautiful. Can i unfold this for you when you are done?

that looks way good man, keep it coming!

dubean33 said:
DUDE!!! i totally wanted to do the cheek pieces for my version 2.2. ahh thats so beautiful. Can i unfold this for you when you are done?

that looks way good man, keep it coming!

Of course! ^___^

I'm very happy with the cheek pieces, although it took me forever to find a picture of that area to use as reference heheh. I printed that individual section last night to make sure it wouldn't be too much of a hassle, it's actually not that bad! :D

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
sharkhead7854 said:
Of course! ^___^

I'm very happy with the cheek pieces, although it took me forever to find a picture of that area to use as reference heheh. I printed that individual section last night to make sure it wouldn't be too much of a hassle, it's actually not that bad! :D

Thanks!!

These were my reference i was going to use. Im sure you found the same ones though

IMcheek.jpg

cheek.jpg

sharkhead7854 said:
IMcheek.jpg

Woooooah.... that's weird. The version I have of that same picture, the cheek area is flat. o___o

really? i just went to youtube and found the "1080p" trailer and screen capped it when this came up

Oh My Gosh! This model looks amazing! I can't I never saw this before :eek I will definately make this suit too. I was thinking of making a Mk III and IV or VI. This will definately help me! Thanks so much for modelling this for us! :D

The King Cobra said:
Oh My Gosh! This model looks amazing! I can't I never saw this before :eek I will definately make this suit too. I was thinking of making a Mk III and IV or VI. This will definately help me! Thanks so much for modelling this for us! :D

Thanks, I'm glad everyone likes it so far. :D

Now that I finished up high school I hope to have this put out pretty fast.

Trying to get through this thing as fast as possible! :D

Chest is almost finished, just tweaking a few things and adding a little detail then it will be sent for unfolding.

The front piece of the abs is almost finished too, just have to make the little spikey patterns at the sides.

The helmet is having a groove put in, then it will be sent for unfolding too.

Hope you guys are likin' this as much as I am!

4642910772_f7e658f92f_o.jpg

4642297591_5d1f0e41fc_o.jpg

4642910630_6f620b146f_o.jpg

Please keep checking back here, the next post should be a notice for the release of the chest pepakura file.

Itchin to get my hands...or mouse? on that chest piece and helmet to unfold! This is seriously looking amazing

What was your process on the helmet? Did you modify the version i modified or did you just use your own?

dubean33 said:
Itchin to get my hands...or mouse? on that chest piece and helmet to unfold! This is seriously looking amazing

What was your process on the helmet? Did you modify the version i modified or did you just use your own?

Don't worry sir, you will get it VERY soon. I'm just doing checks now to make sure it's the right shape. I'd go crazy if I put it out and found out it's wrong. Then I'd have to pull back and modify that AND the back piece that I've been working on. @___@

The helmet is the last one I put out (Dung/Shark) modified, well, minus the Dung. Now it's all Shark. ^___^

I was going to use yours but I couldn't modify it if I wanted to, I'm too used to my awkward edge flow. DX

So instead I had to use yours for reference to modify mine, in addition to the pics. I'm scared to put it out.... I don't wanna build it and think it's not accurate enough. T___T

4642611943_5d9bbba00e_o.jpg

The chest and back will have a few pieces that lock together, and the abs will be ARTICULATED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back