Iron Man Mark 6 Hd Pepakura Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the people who have been keeping up with my threads since I started working on Iron Man stuffs. ^__^
I'm sorry for the delay on progress with this particular project, I went to New York to see my father (haven't seen him since I was 9, I'm 18 now :O), then got really sick (bronchitis) and my dog continues to have seizures, I've been taking care of that too (I know some of ya'll have read my thread about that).
Anyway, after talking with one of my team-mates (Zabana), we've decided we should let you guys in on our biggest and most badass project. We've got some official 3D models of some certain suits (Mark 2,3,4,5,6 and War Machine) and we're working on making them pep files. My God, ya'll should see War Machine. XD
Zabana has been retrieving models (probably the hardest part), I've provided some good helmet files (from another friend of mine), and Dubean has constantly been providing wicked simple and organized unfolds. Stay tuned peeps, for those of you who haven't seen this yet...
4698386856_738eb8330e_m.jpg

4935641892_d4c5069471_m.jpg

Yes, they're real ;)
SPREAD THE WORD

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

But I think you need to open a new thread about it... It will be easier for all, I think!

Keep us updated!!

Thanks for the comments guys! I was actually thinking about starting a new thread, I just didn't want to annoy the mods or anything. But if ya'll think it will be easier, I guess I'll do it.

Any chance of making a sticky or putting all the pep files on the first page? Great work, will be starting my iron man mk6 helmet in a few days.

Holy crapes!

I don't know how you managed to get the official models, but that is awesome.

Any possible way of posting the raw models?

This is beastiality! I've been wanting to make a Mk VI, and this thread has plenty references. I mean really, this thing is packed full of awesomeness.

Hi, im a newbie at this, i just pepped the ironman HD helmet. it fits nicely but if i resin the jaw and crown together, how do i wear it then?

oh zabana i saw some of your work on the rpf and your hand files are amazing im currently modeling the mark 35 red snapper helmet, the mark 38 iron full suit for foam and pep and got some foam unfolding to do of some files but question is Can may i unfold you hand pep file for foam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back