My Halo Recon Wip And My Sniper Rifle Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevePerv

Well hello 405th. Been here for a bit, and made a account. Thought I might show you guys how Im doing with my Recon.

Im actually making this for my teacher at school. Since for some reason he is obsessed with Halo. So any tips would be helpful.

The Sniper Rifle is for a friend, since his b-day is coming up.

RECON

Snapshot19.jpg

Snapshot21.jpg

Snapshot20.jpg

Sniper Rifle

Snapshot2.jpg

Snapshot4.jpg

Snapshot5.jpg

Snapshot6.jpg

Snapshot12.jpg

Snapshot13.jpg

Snapshot15.jpg

Snapshot16.jpg

Snapshot17.jpg

Snapshot18.jpg

Well any constructive criticism is accepted. I really like how the muzzle came out. Really enjoyed making it.

Well hope you guys enjoy it! Also started putting Bondo on the helmet. I will be getting a mouse sander soon to make life easier.

Was it pretty hard to pep the Sniper Rifle? I plan on making mine here soon but i am kind of dreading the day i start pepping weapons....

Very nice looking.! I am pepping a recon helmet for my art teacher's son, because I had a scaling problem and it is too small for my head haha. Are weapons hard to pep? Like would a pistol be ok?

Well the Sniper Rifle was actually really fun. It was my first thing I pepped. Its just annoying with the barrel.

@Shadowshail

It took about a good 3 days. Cutting isnt so bad, its only where the parts with out folds have to be glued. Also a small long PVC pipe is good for the barrel.

@Michael Mitchell

Yea I want to do the reach one. But the Reach one came after I made the H3 one... Well post some pics of that Recon!

@Spartan5511

Well for Belkors Model, all I did was print, cut, and glue. It fit me perfectly and I didnt have to rescale it. big weapons are easy, smaller weapons are harder. Just because of the fact of smaller parts. But I am making the SOCOM ODST Pistol. Ill post some pics when I get working on it.

Thanks for the comments guys!

lol.. my retarded self started with the barrel... i made a mistake and now the barrel is ruined. im totaly going to make another atempt and im gonna start with the freaking back first...

lol sooo, looks like an awesome start BUUUUTTT......the real question is, what's in it for you if your teacher gets the armor? perfect A's anyone?

Was it pretty hard to pep the Sniper Rifle? I plan on making mine here soon but i am kind of dreading the day i start pepping weapons....

Shadowshail. One: Nice name. Two: Weapons are easier, like he said, when they are bigger. I reccomend (please listen first) *drumroll* The Spartan Laser (or Sp'Laser, as I call it) Check out Misfitjh's Mark VI build, I think that's where he posted the Sp'las.... Anyhow, it's really a lot easier than it sounds. There are a few small parts, but I think that if you have made armour before, especially helmets, like Recon, you can handle it. That's going to be my next build, but first I have to get a lot lot lot of stuff done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back