Pepper Potts Armor? And What's Coming Soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dung0beetle

pepperpottschest.jpg

It's a female chest/back armor that I'm working on to fit the medium def Ironman armor parts. I may do a cod/butt too.

I'm still trying to fix the lower area of the chest to make it look better. I may also have to model an extender piece for the abs so they go all the way up.

Now that there are more references, I'll start working on another War Machine helmet and the Iron Man 2 movie armor(extremis). These will be High def and smooth like my second helmet.

Sweet! I was just thinking about her armor last night and how cool it'd be for a female to wear the suit from the new comics.

Geo said:
Sweet! I was just thinking about her armor last night and how cool it'd be for a female to wear the suit from the new comics.

I don't like the design from the new comic. I took some bits from it, but it's more like the Iron Man movie version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been waiting for someone to come out with this armor. I saw a picture a couple weeks back and thought that it would be cool to make a suit for my wife. She would love it. I look forward to the release of this one. Looks awesome there beetle! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back