Pepakura Dmr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fat-hi555, I was going to start working on the open edges for this, but if you have the sketchup file, that'd be much easier on my part. When I fixed up your AR, I exported the pdo to an obj file and imported that into sketchup. Then I had to clean that up before I could work on the open edges. So, like I said, if you could get me the sketchup file, that'd save a ton of time. You can either post a link to it or you can email it to me. My email address is blacklisted79@hotmail.com.

Hey fat-hi555, I was going to start working on the open edges for this, but if you have the sketchup file, that'd be much easier on my part. When I fixed up your AR, I exported the pdo to an obj file and imported that into sketchup. Then I had to clean that up before I could work on the open edges. So, like I said, if you could get me the sketchup file, that'd save a ton of time. You can either post a link to it or you can email it to me. My email address is blacklisted79@hotmail.com.
Email sent.

All finished. It's been touched up and slightly modified to make it a little more pep-friendly. The grip would have been a pain to not only unfold, but a complete headache to pep, so I slightly modified it. If it's not to your liking, I can revert it back. Here's the file...

http://www.4shared.com/file/uaOESpc2/DMR.html

ReachDMR-1.jpg

All finished. It's been touched up and slightly modified to make it a little more pep-friendly. The grip would have been a pain to not only unfold, but a complete headache to pep, so I slightly modified it. If it's not to your liking, I can revert it back. Here's the file...

http://www.4shared.com/file/uaOESpc2/DMR.html

Really nice thanks!
But how do you fix open edges in Googlesketchup?
Been trying to figure it out for ages.

Ouch, Anonymous ONI Agent has been working on unfolding the old version..... :S
He's at about 45% done....
I'll try to notify him before he's finished....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back