Props Halo: Reach M45 Tactical Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
New picture!

Base coat of paint is all finished. Might need a little touching up on the top of the barrel ridges, but I'm happy with it.

Moar pics! :D

Started the weathering today with the damage tutorial Adam Grumbo released. :)

I've posted three more on my site, but I don't feel like copying them all over. :p So clicky here if you wanna see.

I think I may have to sue you for making me blind, because my eyeballs melted out of their sockets when I saw that last pic.

Can I have one? :p

I can't believe I never saw this until now. I'm still having trouble believing that is basically foam board. By the way, how did you get the foam board to bend so nicely around the grip and what not, or did you use a different material for that?

Hey everyone!

Sorry for being gone so long. This shotgun is finished, and went through two cons, minimal damage. :D Did great though. In fact, the guy with the shotgun in all those D*Con pictures was me, in some borrowed armor. :)

Actually, I'm trying to unload it. It's taking up a lot of room, and, well, I'm just not sentimental. Hehe. So, if any of you are still interested in it, email me. michael@pillarofdawn.net

That is Beast brah I hope that when I get around ta buildin' some props that they look half as good as this keep up th' good work :p:cool

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

What a necro-post...

The last post was posted 2 years ago! not counting the post before that four years.
just try to refrain posting in it if it is 3+ months older... ;)

Message the creator of this thread for any questions, I'm not even sure he is active here any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back