Props Sliced Halo Reach Sniper Rifle W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang! do you know where i could get some?

if you lived on the cape, Id give ya some, but Id say try asking around at places like wallmart or bj's, actually, bj's usually has free boxes out in containers at the front of the store... they're not huge sheets, but its still cardboard. now if you want to, you could probbably buy some boxes from UPS or a moving company, but free is always a better option for a cosplayer...

Very interesting approach to building, I just might try this myself one of these days.

think you could post up how to do slicing? can it be done with a helmet? you could ever do internal dimensions and do a nice layout?

think you could post up how to do slicing? can it be done with a helmet? you could ever do internal dimensions and do a nice layout?

I might be able to make a tutorial if I get the time, but the only problem is that you need Solidworks, which you need to pay for. All the other programs used are free I beleive.

You could slice a helmet, but you wouldnt be able to wear it. Although, if you wanted to make a solid helmet, then bondo it, and make a mold, that would be a really solid and symmetrical base for making a mold.

Did you cut all those pieces out by hand or did you use something else? because if you cut all those out yourself thats absolutely outstanding and must have taken a very long time
I'm having trouble cutting out all the pieces for a pistol by hand they really are'nt that good especially when compared to this.

sorry for bringing back an old thread i did'nt notice

Thanks for sharing! I'll have to give it a shot! Also would this work differently with PVC sheet rather than cardboard?

Jwave... this is the LAST warning before I get Chernobyl... STOP Necroposting PELASE

You are aware that Jwave will not receive any notification of your message if you do not "quote" his comment, eh? If someone is repeatedly disregarding forum etiquette, a polite private message to them will generally resolve the issue!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back