Need Halo 3 ODST Pepakura Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bfranx

I have the helmet, i thought i had the torso, shoulder and thigh models; but the links were broken. so...basically i need everything else.

BTW they have to be Halo 3

Hoping to make it look like this.

Halo-3-S2-ODST-Soldier.jpg

Thanks,
Brandon

Thanks! That did help a lot! :D

Currently i have: Helmet, Forearms, Crotch, Knees, and Shins.
I still need: Torso, Shoulder, Chest, Hips, Thighs, Upper Arms, Hands, Remainder of feet.

Here you go :)
Belt Buckle.pdo
Kirrou_ODST_chest_plate.pdo
kirrou_odst_shoulder_hd.pdo
Left Plate.pdo
Middle Plate.pdo
ODST HD Torso unfold_mks81.pdo
Right Plate.pdo
WETA Hip Plate.pdo
WETA Torso.pdo

I posted up the WETA Torso and the HD torso for you, not sure which one you want to go with. For the thighs i can only find the right one :p No point in posting just one of them. I'll link you if I find the left one though. Hope this helps you with your build
Anthony

EDIT:http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24388-Hughs-Odst-Build
You should also check out Hughs' ODST thread. Just saw it a moment ago. He's got some models that are more accurate than some of those I've posted.

*I did not create these files. All credit goes to the original modelers and unfolders*

Thanks again :D were they all made by the same person? because some have the 405th logo and others dont

Currently i have: Helmet, Forearms, Crotch, Knees, Shins, Hips, Shoulders, Chest, belt buckle, right plate left plate, middle plate, and 2 torsos (which one should i use btw).
Still need: Thighs, Upper Arms, Hands, feet

BTW gl with your build, you've helped mine a great deal.

Ahah no problem! It's what this community's for
Most of those files I collected from the ODST thread which had a number of members working on modeling/unfolding the full ODST armor set.
The others are from the WETA thread that was started by SkullCandyGirl and other files I found just browsing through the creation discussion.
For the torso you can choose which ever one you feel is more accurate. The WETA model is easier I think, but isn't as detailed as the other.
You can probably try searching for those threads if you'd like to find their other files. Not sure if they got lost with the move though.

Thanks :D Good luck with your as well. I also still have a long way to go
Anthony

which one of the torsos would be best for the model in the picture?

does anyone have any pictures of the back of an odst?

lol, thighs are part of the problem here too. good pic, is it standard odst? because thats what im trying to make.

One of the WETA torsos i recall being built into the in-game torso is one built by link. He modified it quite a bit.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...Armor-Update-On-Pg-13-Wip?p=216107#post216107
I also found that Halo 3: ODST thread
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/17214-Halo-3-Odst-Pepakura-Armor?highlight=odst+torso
There are a lot of armor files in there. Most of the finalized ones are in the first post but you'll find some others if you read through.
Again, only the RIGHT thigh is up :p i think flipping the faces in Pepakura fixes the problem to build the left one.

Anthony

EDIT: Here's a more organized list in that ODST thread. Just thought it would help instead of you going through everything.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/17214-Halo-3-Odst-Pepakura-Armor?p=404942#post404942

Associations

Those are some really cool peps you have but my computer isnt allowing me to upload them. It's telling me to Set the Associations and i cant find a .pdo in my list. Do you have any other formats for these files?

I'm also looking for the the ODST recon armor component files, can sombody point me in the right place on here their is a lot of stuff
to sift through here.

Those are some really cool peps you have but my computer isnt allowing me to upload them. It's telling me to Set the Associations and i cant find a .pdo in my list. Do you have any other formats for these files?
Install either Pepakura Designer or Viewer in your computer. After doing that, you may associate any .pdo file with either of them.

hmm, one pep file i've noticed that a lot of ODST builders are missing is that pad with the straps on it below the armpit area
odstsidepads.jpg

i drew arrows to the pads i am talking about

and on a side note, if you are wondering about what to use for the ODST gloves, a pair of lineman gloves from your nearest Dick's Sporting Goods will work quite well as they already have that padding on top

hmm, one pep file i've noticed that a lot of ODST builders are missing is that pad with the straps on it below the armpit area

Yeah no one has bothered with it because that part is suppose to be flexible. Having a hard bonded pep there rubbing on your ribs would be super uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back