Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you refering to the drop pod? Becuase if you are, I'm pretty sure it is from the Halo 3: ODST video game(Correct me if I'm wrong, Dawn Under Heaven guys.).

Now, the Kickstarter page for DUH stated that If you donate $250 you get this, "You receive all other mentioned rewards and credit as Associate Producer.".

"The Power of Halo" track is a song. Specifically, the one playing during the video. It isn't finished yet, but will be included with the Dawn Under Heaven soundtrack, available to everyone who donated at least $35. All music rewards have a yet-to-be determined release date for all our donators. However, there's sure to be more for everyone to listen to in the near future.

Stay tuned!

Tim winn did, they look great, Ben streeper has used them as well. And as soon as I can get my home router working I will be all over them as well.

I'm finally done pepping the chest, gawd what a pain that was xD
the unfold is sooooo not paper friendly D: it has some warping in the bottom of the back, but that part is originally the under-suit, so it'll be dremelled out.

but man this is one sexy chest model. now if only the weather were resin friendly -.-"

A new something I'm currently working. How about a fresh look at the entire Noble Team....

Something you've seen

MKVBzbrush.jpg

Something that has been tweaked and fixed up to be exact

Commandozbrush.jpg

And something that might blow your socks off once finished

AirAssaultzbrush.jpg

I'll have more to follow in the weeks to come, including Jorge, Jun, and Emile.
Again, if you've donated, they will be available to you with the login you already have soon. And, if you haven't donated, you still can gain access by going to our website and donating the required tier.
Thanks again for all of your support!

A new something I'm currently working. How about a fresh look at the entire Noble Team....

I'll have more to follow in the weeks to come, including Jorge, Jun, and Emile.
Again, if you've donated, they will be available to you with the login you already have soon. And, if you haven't donated, you still can gain access by going to our website and donating the required tier.
Thanks again for all of your support!

Amazed once again DYSTORTED, i can't wait to get my hands on the Mark V . The detail you put into these is just phenomenal and if it's undolded similarly to the last few release's i may have to start another helmet :D Keep up the good work and im looking forward to the next release!

oh wow, the noble six helmet looks as good as done, are you going to upload it when it's finished or wait till they are all done?

wait these aren't for the movie are they because noble team had only a few mission as a whole.

if he changed the names of the team member's and said they came from aphla it would be just as good.

Great job on your work so far! Can't wait to see the finished product. I wish there was a like button so I can like your thread and to like Hyokenseisou's post xD

Just wanted to say, this movie is looking pretty fantastic!
I can't afford to donate to the cause but I would if I could :)

Keep on rolling and have a good time doing it!

an aside: Hyokenseisou, you're legit. 'nuff said.

Cleaned this mess up, infractions handed out. Keep this on track.

And back on track, it's been a while since I said nice job on this, so... Looking good so far, guys!

No, they're not for the the movie and only for those who donated. Sortof a perk, and a way to really say thank you.
I meant to tell you, when I log in to view the files all it says is please log in to view the files.... Not that I have the time right now to make any more, but when I do yours are on my list ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back