Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds fine and everything, but just make sure the person your pm'ing is an actual donator. Or else, everyone just waisted their time and money. Thanks guys for the support!

New video up! Courtesy of our very own BTS coordinator, David. Lee talks about one of his key roles on the project. See how we extrapolate game accurate 3D files.

Watch it Here!

OMG! You're making a NEW Kat helmet!?!!!??? And of course the only way to get my hands on it is to donate! :( Poo. I want to eventually make a new Kat helmet, aside from the one that was given to me since it is a tad large for my puny head. XD

anyone that could make the forearm more noob friendly? the original unfold is killing me ;-;

yeah im not a noob but im still having a time with it. If think they may have scaled it wrong because it's like 25 pages when it should be 9 when scaled and the pieces are tiny. Don't get me wrong im 95% done one of them and it looks incredible but it took me longer than my first chest did XD

Well i've managed to get it to 5 pages, 67 or so parts, but ho darn i wanted to punch it so many times xD stupid forearm model, so freaking hard, but i've done it, it's wobbly and warpy but i did it :')
but i think i'm going to redo it again -.-"
man i thought i was on a roll by finishing the torso and thigh in record time...

If you guys wanna look i have a few pics of the finished forearm on my WIP thread in my signature. Im not trying to advertise, just letting you know what it looks like :)

I envy you xD it looks so clean and smooth even tho the little pieces are nearly impossible to fold ._.

i enjoy pep work alot it's kind of a hobby. Using a ruler to fold the smaller lines really helps. Also even though the tabs are small, i cut them so they're a bit larger and easier to work with

Excellent work Tenebrus. Also, Draakjuh, here's a new behind the scenes vid for all to enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
all finished
airassault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back