Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molding trooper pieces. Like a boss.
421028_272046849527759_116059101793202_650805_603293495_n.jpg

One more double, sorry.

Cod with Ab details ( lganderson and dystorted inc from scratch )

pelvis1-1.png

ou télécharger les pepakura
pelvis2-1.png

pelvis3-1.png

Thigh ( by dystorted inc from scratch using references provided from forged reclaimer, great shots! )

thigh-1.png

Shin ( lganderson and dystorted inc from scratch )

shinback-1.png

Boot ( dystorted inc from scratch )

Boot-1.png

AR ( lganderson from scratch )

ar-1.png

DMR ( dystorted inc from scratch )

dmr-1.png

ou télécharger les pepakura

Happy Easter everyone! In the midst of your egg hunts and dinner with loved ones, join Gobotic Studios as we show you around the Dawn Under Heaven workshop!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wondering that myself actually. The progress I've been making on my armour using your files is great, but I'm at the stage now where I need to start thinking about the boots and biceps xD

dudes that odst looks suuuuper beast! holy crap you guys have been doing incredible work on everything. i want to make me one of them trooper helmets right meow!
kudos.

Armor Decal FTW

Presenting the shoulder piece and custom symbol for the boys in Delta company of the 106th infantry stationed aboard the frigate Riviara.

IMG_3270.jpg

I,ve already posted this on your website but I was wondering if you guys could release some of the files for us to unfold ourselves?

Remaining coming soon files have been posted in unfinished unfolded form. This includes the Spartan III Boot and Bicep, and Carter helmet and shoulder.

Good luck gents.

If there was other specific files you were waiting for please let us know.

If there was other specific files you were waiting for please let us know.

What you've posted is absolutely amazing - I'll certainly be having fun with the files and finishing the unfolds. With that said, any Noble Team files would be great, Jun's in particular o.o

Guys, remember that if you donated and are unfolding the files, DO NOT SHARE THEM with those that haven't donated.

If you haven't already donated, help 'Dawn Under Heaven' out by sending a donation to help them get everything done for their film. You'll be glad you did!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back