Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it's been awhile but I just wanted to thank you guys for making such awesome resources available to the community. I finished my build awhile ago and it's still pretty rough and unfinished but here it is, everything is Dawn files minus the chest and helm.

14598298121_f6271047fd_z.jpg

Hey everyone.

It's been a long time since we've posted anything on the 405th (something we greatly regret), since in the time we've been absent we've constructed our trooper/odst suits, filmed the production, and have been working tirelessly on post and VFX. But today is a special day, because we now have our first official teaser trailer to show:)

We hope you enjoy it, and stay tuned at Facebook.com/dawnunderheaven for more updates.
Thanks!
-Wade

Last edited by a moderator:
Took you long enough. [/Halsey]

But seriously, this looks good. I hope the final product is worth the (huge) wait.

this is some awsome production work there on the set to make it look realistic exited to see what this since I was not around for your start and as a student studying film and set production, prop production and editing myself exited to see what you guys did and how it turned out.

Two years is quite the hiatus! Looking forward to learning what this is all bout. 25... looks like I have a few videos to watch. :)

Finally happy to announce that we finally have a real release date for our halo fan film that has been 8 years in the making. You can watch online on January 25, 2019. Watch trailer here:

I can't thank this community enough for getting us started on this journey when we were first trying to learn how to make production quality costumes and armor. Special thanks to the ones that donated to the project. It's because of this that we felt the need to finish the project and deliver a quality fan film that halo lovers can enjoy and inspire other films and content.

Finally happy to announce that we finally have a real release date for our halo fan film that has been 8 years in the making. You can watch online on January 25, 2019. Watch trailer here:

I can't thank this community enough for getting us started on this journey when we were first trying to learn how to make production quality costumes and armor. Special thanks to the ones that donated to the project. It's because of this that we felt the need to finish the project and deliver a quality fan film that halo lovers can enjoy and inspire other films and content.

Awesome! Trailer looks great! So glad that you guys have reached the home stretch on your project! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back