Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
all finished
airassault.jpg
Flipping awesome! XD!

Great work on the MK 5 guys too bad im working on a helmet already. When i get close to finishing the rest of my armour i'll make your model as an extra :D

Exclusive short video for our $20+ donators. Go to www.dawnunderheaven.com under 'join the cause' and Exclusive BtS Content.
Pretty neat! Just something to keep in mind for the director/actors: Don't look at the camera. :) The camera is the viewer, when you look at it, the viewer gets the impression the actor is looking at them, which is usually not the intent of the scene.

Pretty neat! Just something to keep in mind for the director/actors: Don't look at the camera. :) The camera is the viewer, when you look at it, the viewer gets the impression the actor is looking at them, which is usually not the intent of the scene.

Thanks for the feedback, Zat. We're aware of basic camera language. It was an intended artistic choice.

*Stunning* work as always - with the art AND the models being shown in the other thread! I can't *wait* to get my mitts on the resources and the film!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back