Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chaoj: Donations are donations. When you donate, you're not "paying for" or "buying" the files. You donate to help fund the film. The files and other stuff are given as a thankyou to those who donate.

Thankyou to those of you who are being positive and backing us up (both in this discussion and in donations). Quite frankly, I think there's been an epidemic of trolls running wild though various fan films, obviously including ours.

*** In other news, I'm working on another Concept Art. This one is a little more close up and personal...

I cant thank you guys enough for the files, and am really looking forward to the film, this is really going to be a massive feat in the halo community. Quick question, though, about the files, what does it mean that "files coming soon"?, because I think i saw Timecon using the midsection, and I think you asked NickNack if he was modeling your helmet. and neither of those were released, just curious.

I would just like to send a big THANK YOU to everyone supporting us.
@TheBearMan is right, Halo fan films are something to be encouraged, regardless of scope, budget, scale, etc. Although there are many fan projects in the works, with some of then having more of a presence in the public eye than others, we're all part of the collective Halo universe, and it's a great thing to be a part of.

I cant thank you guys enough for the files, and am really looking forward to the film, this is really going to be a massive feat in the halo community. Quick question, though, about the files, what does it mean that "files coming soon"?, because I think i saw Timecon using the midsection, and I think you asked NickNack if he was modeling your helmet. and neither of those were released, just curious.

The coming at the moment either means they are still in the modeling stage or we are unfolding them. Currently most of them are in the unfolding stage. We'll keep you posted.

how do i donate? did you guys update and extend your fund raiser? it expired before i could get some funds to you all, plus i realllllly want that soft armor... :)

cheers!

how do i donate? did you guys update and extend your fund raiser? it expired before i could get some funds to you all, plus i realllllly want that soft armor... :)

cheers!

Thanks for the support Matt. Just click HERE and you'll find all the info you need for donating. All of the rewards offered during our Kickstarter project are still available. Hope you can join our ranks!

i don't know if you've heard of a game called rouge trooper but the depolment in the game is much like that of an odst i'm going to use it in mine but i guess you could use it too.

Ok, this is the last time I will tell you this. Stop trying to derail this thread. I don't know who you are, or what you are trying to do, but your posts are incoherent and make no sense at all.

Just ignore him Will. You're giving him what he wants. Just ignore the troll and let it troll in a corner by itself where it should hopefully realize that it's just a sad pathetic retard that's jealous because it can't accomplish anything so it tries to troll others into making it feel better.

If I wanted to donate to your kickstarter page, would that still be possible?

Edit: just saw the above post, I'll get you guys some funding.

welp i donated ^^
tho i'm quite interested in seeing you guys in full armor. i wish you all good progress and when i have access to the files i will be taking a go at it as well :)

say could you post the individual components of your teaser trailer ? I was thinking of having a crack at it in after effects. I bought all the adobe and auto desk programs in 2009 and haven't really used them much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back