Pepakura Halo Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunt

Where are these files? When ever I try to download them the links say it is broken and can not be found. I've tried on other sites and nothing. Anyone know?

It should be noted that none of the ODST links seem to work on the wiki. The site says that the address is invalid or some such (which disappointed me, as I wanted to do ODST originally). But Castellan_Craft has a point, many people don't put their work up there. I just stumbled across a higher detail Marine chest piece while digging around, so getting your hands dirty digging through those threads does pay off.

i have been looking for the ODST pep files. Unfortunately Halocostumewiki lacks some of the files that were present in the Nightshade thread. If someone has a depository of all those files with a like that would be awsome.

My problem is opening the files themselves. I know where to get them but none of the links work when I click them. It says it can't find what type of program it is.

Many of the files will be hosted as .rar files. These, along with .zip files, are compressed folders that can be opened using a free program called WinRar.

Then you open the specific files using Pepakura, the image viewer and printer. Hope this helps :]

I finally figured it out and got the Pepakura viewer and I can do it now. A lot of the files are still broken though. Want to start my first one but I'm not sure what I should do. I'm leaning towards a Halo 3 marine.

I finally figured it out and got the Pepakura viewer and I can do it now. A lot of the files are still broken though. Want to start my first one but I'm not sure what I should do. I'm leaning towards a Halo 3 marine.

Some advice on halo 3 marine stuff, don't start with the helmet or the chest. I decided to go with the helmet, and it was like getting a crash course in driving at age 5 (that is, from no pep experience at all a week ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back