problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having this problem too. Waiting on a response

Please try to not bump dead threads. This thread has been dead for over six years and the answers you're looking for could easily be found by some searching - or, in this case a little common sense.

Most of the files in the old 4Shared Database are gone or inaccessible - hence the dead links. Also, 4Shared has taken down a lot of content from our creators, which means that more links will go down over time. However, there is a solution in the form of our own on-site FILE ARCHIVE, which will more than likely have every file you'll need.

Again, please make sure you don't revive old dead threads. Do some research, try to post in the Pepakura Requests Thread if you have any other file requests.

You should clean out your dead threads so that new people can find the information they're looking for.

That's a conversation for another topic, regardless of whether or not I agree with the sentiment. In either case: again, please don't revive old threads, use the search function, and if you do have questions, there are likely threads you can ask questions in that won't get you in trouble for necroposting.

Now, let's please leave this thread to go back to being dead. If you have further comments or questions, please shoot me a private message instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back