Your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rev.%20Ken%20With%20Ukulele-1.JPG

Here's me

Ill post another recent one when I get the chance.

Oh dear god it's my hawaiian teacher from the 3rd grade lol, you're like a exact copy of him only diffrence is he had a heart attack by the time I was in the 4th grade I remember his funeral being really traditional.

Oh dear god it's my hawaiian teacher from the 3rd grade lol, you're like a exact copy of him only diffrence is he had a heart attack by the time I was in the 4th grade I remember his funeral being really traditional.

I'm actually pretty sure that's a Hawaiian singer who had a heart attack a couple years ago.

Woah... that is strange!! Really strange!! UBER STRANGE!!!! Ok maybe not that strange...
BTW having a "Photo Shoot" tomorrow and will post pics! (I will have one with me standing next to the worlds biggest Yo-Yo!!! and it is one of those Yo-Yo's you can interchange into a new Yo-Yo!!)

AH HELL NO!!!!!!! but that gave me a very good laugh
Nah my dad is the Yo-Yo-er of the family, he knows all the tricks!!!!
If you have been to the national Yo-Yo museum in Chico California you have seen the biggest yo-yo! (the museum is really small, like a kitchen room size small)

...I've only seen a mummy named Silvester...He had a mustache.

I like Yomega yo-yos. I had an orange one with the X clutch, but my cousin sat on it...

This, Queen, is me!

IMG_0003.jpg

I took these pics today! I normally have a kinda scruffy beard HOLY S*** a 13 year old with a beard!!!! but I shaved yesterday, so, ya know

IMG_0004.jpg

And you all have to admit... MY SHADES ARE THE BEST!!!!

BTW me with the yo-yo is on a different camera! I'll upload them later

Man, im not even 18 for another 4 days.
And all these 12 and 13 year olds are making me feel old.

Stop being talented young kids.>:[

Man, im not even 18 for another 4 days.
And all these 12 and 13 year olds are making me feel old.

Stop being talented young kids.>:[
LOL that is what we are here for!
We are the young dudes that have talent and, in my case, good looks (lol) and you are the older ones and, in your case, the Guardians! Am I right, I am so right.
LOL

I'm 16 and all the 13 year olds make me feel inadequate. I just started growing a beard last year, and I'm barely sufficient at what I do already. These kids are surpassing me wtf?!

Yessssss... feel the PAIN!!!!!!!!!! lol
As for the beard... I started to grow the mustache when I was 11!!!!! The beard I finally got when I was 12...

********. That ain't you
You know, that really wasn't needed here.

Every "Post a pic of yourself" thread is bound to have a pic up that isn't of the poster.

So please, watch your language.

-Pony

^^ agreed...
Almost everyone viewing this thread is bound to know it was a joke... there is no need for that post, so please remember not to post unnecessary posts and watch your language.

Oh. Herow thar.

MoustacheandCQB.jpg

Me and the only completed (well mostly completed) part of Project: UNSC Desert Rats

Me in my now outdated armor:
IMG_2502.jpg

and me without the armor:
Me1.jpg

another, this one is with one of my best friends on a field trip senior year:
Me2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back