405th D*C Get Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hey Peeps, for those attending D*C this year is the 405th planning to have a place to get together and have fun or party? I know the other groups I belong to like the SCF are planning to do something but I was just wondering this for the 405th members planning to go to D*C we only have a few days left.

Update: We will all meet at the Marriott Tunnel Entrance to the Food Court area at 6PM Saturday, we will wait about 10 minutes for those who may be late before going on ahead to the food court to eat. You can be in costume, wearing a 405th T-Shirt, or if you don't have one or the other just show up casual dress and let people know who you are. If anyone has any questions feel free to click my name to e-mail me. You can also reach me on the 1st of September if you need to at (501) 691-2523.

I won't have my armor with me this year (no room in the carpool), but I'd still love to hang out and talk shop at some point.

D*C stands for Dragon*Con which is a convention held once every year in September down in Atlanta, GA. I'll be on 4 costuming panels as well for the convention, basically it's like a great big costuming party they get a lot of actors, musicians and comic and art creators to show up to do autographs which people like Stan Lee will be there this year. Cadet for the get together if we do it I don't think armor will be needed, but if you are looking for a way to get your armor to and from the con you can always ship it there and back.

Cadet for the get together if we do it I don't think armor will be needed, but if you are looking for a way to get your armor to and from the con you can always ship it there and back.

I have so many other costumes going on, I don't know if I'd even have time to wear it.

D*C stands for Dragon*Con which is a convention held once every year in September down in Atlanta, GA.
Well, that statement would be "up in Atlanta, GA" for me. Sounds great, I dont plan on going this year, but once I get my armor done Ill definitely go next year.

I know we're trying to scrape together people to walk in parade again this year. Keep me informed on this though, cus I'd love to hang out with you guys this year.

I would love to hang out with the 405th member. Would be able to practice more my english ^^.

I also said I would be in the parade if there is one.

Pat

Well that gives a few people coming if anymore people want to be involved with a 405th get together at Dragoncon post here, I'm still working out where we could get together at for a party or something.

I'll be going. Not in a Halo costume though. Almost got my Russian Medic costume from Battlefield Bad Company 2 done.

I will be going to D*Con this year it will be my first one so it would be great to meet and party with the people here

All 4 members of Team Win will be there, and we definitely want to party with the 405th. should we maybe lock down a place to meet? actual plans could probably be determined there.

Well I was thinking either we could have a meet and greet at the park, I think one of the hotels has a food court, there are plenty of resturants in the area, if anyone has other ideas shout em out.

I'm pretty new to 405th, so hello!

I will be at D*Con and have a bunch of costumes I'll be wearing, but one of them will be Cortana. The problem is deciding what night of the Con to wear it. It's a pretty busy Con, but it would be great for 405th people to meet up.
I would love to meet the guys who made their own Light Sword, walking around the Con last year. I saw pictures of it and it was pretty amazing!

sorry to join the part so late heh :), the foodcourt is actually in the mall, but that mall is actually attached to the hyatt, I'll PM you my # on WPE (since your box here never works) I'm in the Marriot, Thurs-Mon

I'd love to show up to a meet and greet, and I'll come in my armor too. I've never been to Dragon*Con before, so I'm gonna go off of what everyone else agrees upon for plans.

I would say the best bet would be we could all have lunch there at the food court one of the days of the convention I would like to say either Friday or Sunday for the meet-up, unless anyone has other ideas so to where we could meet. I'm planning to have my H3 Marine done in time for D*C since Vrogy is building my armor for me at the moment about all I need to do is still get the BDU's, Boots and possibly a helmet which I may get from Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back