405th D*C Get Together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,i will hopefully be going.
Ive got a room, and will get a ticket prolly at the door.:(
Im working on a ride right now.
Hopefully when i go my sith group Friday i can find a ride.

And ill hopefully have a marine, but im not counting on it.
(haven't even started yet,)

Wow a marine in less than a month? Better get started on that. I'll be happy if I can just get my armor finished by Dragoncon, I know a few weapons are not going to make it.

My marine is just about done just waiting on the parts from Vrogy and he's working on them right now for me so I can have then for Dragon Con that's all I have left to go everything else I've gotten.

I just found out that I won't be in Atlanta until late Friday evening. Bummer. I'll just see you guys at the parade.

like i said, we can always plan a second one so that everyone has a chance to meet. ill be at the con until monday, so ill need time wasters.

Well either that or instead of Lunch we could all do dinner together sometime later Friday evening but I don't know if there would be anything big going on later in the day and what a good time would be, meeting place would stay the same though.

Yeah just let me know guys. I definitely want to meet up, but I am at the con with other people, haha. Like my friends...they may want to spend time with me. Heehee

Just a thought but the last couple of years we all got together for dinner at the Peachtree Center Foodcourt on Saturday before suiting up for the big show at the Marriott. It was a relatively low-stress way for everyone to get together (both in-and-out of costume) and it's easily accessible from the host hotels without driving anywhere.

That might sound better than trying to get everyone together Friday and more people will probably have time on Saturday, DW could you give me a call when you have time. (501)977-0393. Just so you will know that's my house phone I'll have a cell phone for D*C but it won't be turned on until the day I head out.

Just a thought but the last couple of years we all got together for dinner at the Peachtree Center Foodcourt on Saturday before suiting up for the big show at the Marriott. It was a relatively low-stress way for everyone to get together (both in-and-out of costume) and it's easily accessible from the host hotels without driving anywhere.

I like this plan. :D

I like that plan too. A dinner not in costume sounds fantastic. I can actually wear comfy clothes and makeup. Lol. Hey, Cortana, are you going to be Cortana for the parade? Because that would be kinda wicked sweet...or you could go to that 405th on tv thing that is happening.

The only big event i know of is the parade, but thats at 10 am. the food court wont be open until right at 10, and we are going to have to be at the parade starting point at 930. is there another big event that im missing?

Ok so reset for the get together let's say we all meet up someplace at the food court area at 6 PM and we can find somewhere in the food court to go eat at for dinner, sound good everyone? I'll just go with whatever the first person to chime in with says on a place to gather before eating since I don't know the layout of the food court area someone else will have to say where we will gather before going to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back