A1TD's Files base : Halo Carter Helmet HD,LD (R1E35-LD, R1E35-HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo reach armor updated +Symmetrical Ready (Easy to unfold). Neck fixed and wearable size.
I need someone unfold it.

Hey IDK if this is a file glith or a glith on my computer but when I try to open the low def file (which I desperately need) it says "Pep cannotopen" and when it does it just opens and coses over and over...is there an error inthe file or is it my computer...

yeah, im having the same problem that captaincaliflour is having, I updated Pepakura Designer, and I tried to open it in viewer, it repeatedly opens and closes again and again, and I end up restarting my computer.

I was wondering if you ever finished the ME2 N7 armour unfolds, i was hoping to do a full set for the opening night of ME3. Wouldn't mind it if ya emailed me the link if you have. ^^

I have already unfolded it, but not at 100%. I've unfolded it at 27cm tall (perfect for a 5' 8" or so person) and I've joined as many pieces as possible, I'll unfold it for an A4 (European guys) so here is a link if someone want to unfold it for Letter:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1FIA61ZR

I know this is an old post but, would be possible to re-upload these files again? all the links are broken, thanks in advance!!!

i just tried to get the carter helmet files and it said there was an error, if you could possibly share the file with me so i can finally start my Reach armor, that'd be fantastic! thank you!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back