What is something Random you have said today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid

I have moments in which I can be considered nothing more than a space-cadet. However, I don't complain because in these moments I tend to have some of my best ideas when it comes to writing or plots. Still, during these moments I have some random things fly out of my mouth during conversations.

My point in making a thread about it? I'd like to know if anyone else does this. Not to mention sharing some of the random things we've said.

"I follow the developments of robotics closely. So long as they look like little Gundams I have no fears or worries, even if they end up looking like little T-2000's or Cylons, I don't mind because I know how it's going to end. What scares me, what keeps me up at night, is if someone starts developing Eva-series then I know we're royally f*cked."

Well the only thing I've said randomly today, was while I was playing COD4 Modern Warfare on my Xobx360 was with one of the levels where you are in camo and you have to crawl slowly and stop and stay still at certain points so the enemy goes around you there was one point where the enemy I think they saw me b/c they pointed thier gun at me which made me say " I sure hope they don't find me hiding under the rail pipe" right at the time he aimed at me, sure made me keep from ever saying something like that in a game again.

EDIT:Sid you may want to edit the F word in your post, the mods and admin don't like words like that here because of kids that may browse the site.

10-46 - Motor Vehicle Crash.
10-7 - Dead.
Signal 8 - Disregard Previous Traffic.

Dispatcher: #### Fire Units need to come en route. We have an ATV 10-46 with a possible 10-7.
Dispatcher to EMS: Signal 8 patient is refusing treatment and transport.
Me: Well I guess we're signal 8ing too.
Other Firefighter: Why?
Me: Because if he's dead and still able to refuse to go to the hospital I don't want to go around him without a shotgun.

"Why are you tearing the stuffing out of that poor bear? It's got feelings too!" (This was on my van ride home from New Mexico concerning a certain stuffed bear)

"So far, this is the biggest one I've ever had!" (This was about a rather large monster energy drink I bought)

"Happy birthday Juanito! Can you go buy me a scratch off?" (This one was at a mexican restaurant where my friend turned 18 today)

"I have learned one thing in cosmetology school. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it more than likely is a sl*t."

What a silly thread. Good thing I say some pretty ridiculous things.

"See, it's genius because the gangsta pants are actually an appropriate position and length for stubby hamster legs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back