Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone, lets take a break for a lil while and discuss.... MULTIPLAYER!

Ooooh! me likey multiplayer! LOL! I think we def need to have some sort pof invasion like game type, alsol Firefight, and maybe if it can be programmed forge. and we need the originals. like deathmatch and all that. ooh and maybe assassins.
Assassins would be where we play as the assassins maybe and either kill each other or AIs on a big map and see who gets the most points for kills, like certain ways you kill em are dif point scores. and the AIs regenerate, but not in the same spot so you an camp. also Team Assassinate and we gotta have the armor power ups.

Ooooh! me likey multiplayer! LOL! I think we def need to have some sort pof invasion like game type, alsol Firefight, and maybe if it can be programmed forge. and we need the originals. like deathmatch and all that. ooh and maybe assassins.
Assassins would be where we play as the assassins maybe and either kill each other or AIs on a big map and see who gets the most points for kills, like certain ways you kill em are dif point scores. and the AIs regenerate, but not in the same spot so you an camp. also Team Assassinate and we gotta have the armor power ups.
slow down kiddo, one at a time lol

slow down kiddo, one at a time lol

Oh sorry, its just I had so many ideas flowing in my head and i had to get em down, also Multiplayer was something that I always thought Halo could do better, but it was still amazing. Also i was thinking, what if we did a Battlefront style multiplayer as well?

OK since my throat is feeling better I can probably crank out some more announcer snippets...
What are some of the game types Sigma will have?

NEW:

Infestation: FireFight with a twist :) all maps for FF will carry over to Infestation but there's where the similarities end. The beginning round has the skies darken and the rain and fog roll in. Then.... BOOM! Flood dispersal pods touch ground releasing the seemingly endless horde on you and your fellow spartans. Bonus round: 4 flood tank forms and increasing difficulty. The point is not the points but how long you can survive...

Chasm Game Types: These gametypes bring back memories of Boarding action (in more ways then one) objective? Capture the enemie's flag or plant your bomb. Problem? the bottomless pit between your stonghold and their's. Ariel combat and tactical insertions are the key.

NEW:

Infestation: FireFight with a twist :) all maps for FF will carry over to Infestation but there's where the similarities end. The beginning round has the skies darken and the rain and fog roll in. Then.... BOOM! Flood dispersal pods touch ground releasing the seemingly endless horde on you and your fellow spartans. Bonus round: 4 flood tank forms and increasing difficulty. The point is not the points but how long you can survive...

Chasm Game Types: These gametypes bring back memories of Boarding action (in more ways then one) objective? Capture the enemie's flag or plant your bomb. Problem? the bottomless pit between your stonghold and their's. Ariel combat and tactical insertions are the key.

Love the chasm idea, maybe along with the Hornet the Pelican and Dragon Bird can be playable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back