Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news he's doing fine so now work can start again. btw the menu was amazing 037

p.s bout the release date.... I defenitly think it will take more time then that to make this game......just saying

it's good he's doing better

p.s. yeah i just put that because.... well.... i couldn't think of anything else lol

btw guys, new concept by RoxyRoo, the voice of Leela!

Scan101990000.jpg

Just a suggestion on the game if I may, I belong to Facepunch.com the site is made up of game programmers, LUA programmers, 3D Modellers and Riggers, etc., etc. what I would suggest is getting in contact with a few of the people there to see if any of them want to lend a hand in the game, I know quite a few members there so I can try to get into contact with the members I know to see if they want to help.

Just a suggestion on the game if I may, I belong to Facepunch.com the site is made up of game programmers, LUA programmers, 3D Modellers and Riggers, etc., etc. what I would suggest is getting in contact with a few of the people there to see if any of them want to lend a hand in the game, I know quite a few members there so I can try to get into contact with the members I know to see if they want to help.
that would really help nintendude, thnx! and yeah i'll check it out...

If I remember from the old threads, we wanted the armor to look more like the mark V(B) right? I can work on that if you want so we have several ideas to chose from or combine

If I remember from the old threads, we wanted the armor to look more like the mark V(B) right? I can work on that if you want so we have several ideas to chose from or combine

well thAT was just the helm =/ then i had a couple of people saying that it was just outdated tech so i went back and redesigned a new, original, helm...

Surprise!

[video]http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac338/Tman-S037/Halo%20Sigma/?action=view&current=Vidocfinal.mp4[/video]

Hey have the art team gotten an assignment 037? 'Cause i have an itch'n to get some concepts started. And are we still gonna get the surprise by any chance..uhmmm??????..lol! And IDK how, if all of the team(us) that's working on Sigma is gonna have their voices done for the 'docs...I don't have anything to have my voice done and given to you.

I got a few SRS99-AM sniper rifle variants drawn up in WIPs that I could show to you in about 2 or 3 days.

And a new experimental XMA38..which is really a MA5C/MA37.5

thats awesome
thanks
Hey have the art team gotten an assignment 037? 'Cause i have an itch'n to get some concepts started. And are we still gonna get the surprise by any chance..uhmmm??????..lol! And IDK how, if all of the team(us) that's working on Sigma is gonna have their voices done for the 'docs...I don't have anything to have my voice done and given to you.

I got a few SRS99-AM sniper rifle variants drawn up in WIPs that I could show to you in about 2 or 3 days.

And a new experimental XMA38..which is really a MA5C/MA37.5

well if you have like a rock band mic that could work, or a video camera....

Nah I don't have any mics in my house unless a get a 70 dollar computer mic headset at walmart. I'm still saving for stuff and a cast from alex which will be a good investment in getting a rifle cast and my first at that, while I make my own props, Alex's cast That I'll get is for either my unfinished colonial militia based from the militia SSGT.Jonhson trains in Contact Harvest with multicam camo for a agriculture world or my halo 3/halo reach factory worker which can be completed in a day or so....

in any case I'll make sure I get one!

awesomesauce! any hints as to what's in store? :D

Well Im working on coloring a group pic of sigma, and earlier i was asked to do a concept for a Brute Shipmaster, but i forgot about that, and i was thinking of designing some new UNSC weapons, gear, and vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back