Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Im working on coloring a group pic of sigma, and earlier i was asked to do a concept for a Brute Shipmaster, but i forgot about that, and i was thinking of designing some new UNSC weapons, gear, and vehicles

Sounds awesome! damn... now i'm excited! lol

Hey Spartan who's voices are gonna be in the ViDoc? Because uh... I wouldnt mind lending a hand! LOL!!!!!!
BTW Tyvern do you think you could email me some of them weapon concepts so I can get to work on making them?

SIGMA FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Spartan who's voices are gonna be in the ViDoc? Because uh... I wouldnt mind lending a hand! LOL!!!!!!
BTW Tyvern do you think you could email me some of them weapon concepts so I can get to work on making them?

well diferent themes for diferent vidocs. when we show models you will definitly be there comentating on them beuties lol

sure! I just need to finish making them!

Yeah i can do a little voice work to, we have TONS of mics here. At my house we host a LAN party and have mics to do team talk.

Yeah i can do a little voice work to, we have TONS of mics here. At my house we host a LAN party and have mics to do team talk.

awesome! so yeah the first couple will showcase concept arts, models, animations, maybe some cutscenes and in game dialogue. then once we alpha testing we'll have some gameplay :)

Quick question regarding the helmet. Are you going to vacuum form the visor or just buy a motorcycle visor? I want to know if I have to put a lot of detail into the visor or not!

just a thought here guys is the game and movie both tying into each other or are they branches of the same back story??? I know where we are going I'm just a little confused.

Quick question regarding the helmet. Are you going to vacuum form the visor or just buy a motorcycle visor? I want to know if I have to put a lot of detail into the visor or not!

well because of financial problems (and nintendude finding us some cgi guys :) ) we're doing it full cgi...
just a thought here guys is the game and movie both tying into each other or are they branches of the same back story??? I know where we are going I'm just a little confused.

well we have a couple secrets regarding campaign but the main story will follow the movie, with some extra stuff not seen in the movie. email me if you wanna know about the secret thing :) tman1993@ymail.com

Ohhh... COOL!!!! Should I model all the armor? In just one file?
"WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Rhinoc cried.
"Nut up and shut up!" Finepoint Games staff replied
"But I dont know what to do!!" Rhinoc replied
and so we wait for the reply

Ohhh... COOL!!!! Should I model all the armor? In just one file?
"WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Rhinoc cried.
"Nut up and shut up!" Finepoint Games staff replied
"But I dont know what to do!!" Rhinoc replied
and so we wait for the reply

well krallis is working on the main armor, but once the helm's done you could do the marine armor? it's less complex...

btw haha nut up and shut up lol

nite every one!

Rifles a head'in your way rhinoc in oh probably a few hours just a heads up!

any vehicles??...I can do aircraft and LAVs(light Armored vehicles....think armored personnel carrier).

Any body armors??? I'm coming up with the neural implants and sights for my rifles....

if anybody remembers the baby sitter I'm making a neural inter face cable that links the scope to eyes/H.U.D. via the neural implant's data link at the back of the skull..and the H.U.D. of the helmets connect the same way...

K! SRS99's are being drawn up again as i messed up the paper so it take an hour or so to finish as these are heavily detailed in some areas and my ruler is a pain to use.

Well heres an update on concept art.
I colored the request.
Halo_Sigma_Color_Request__by_Izaak94.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back