Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've talked to others about this before, but now im posting a thread about it. So I've started a game company and i need help. Here are the job openings.

Game designer
Game programmer
3d modeler
Animator
Artist
Story Board Artist
Lead of Music
Writer

if your interested reply to this thread and send an e-mail to Harvestrecruit@live.com

Thanks,
Harvest

Can I model?
You can see my models in my pep thread... but I can produce very HD models, those were just for pep!

Can I model?
You can see my models in my pep thread... but I can produce very HD models, those were just for pep!

Well harvest is the one in charge but i would say... HELLS FRICKIN' YEAH!!!

your Kat helm and ODST helm are frickin' amazing dude!

Can I model?

Well harvest is the one in charge but i would say... HELLS FRICKIN' YEAH!!!

your Kat helm and ODST helm are frickin' amazing dude!

Do you have a position for a weapons designer? I'd only be able to do it part time as I currently am helping out with my grandma and I'm learning how to make different angled of views.(I can't make angled views without messing up but my skills with that are getting better.)

I have done some concepts for my film which is on hold right now
HERE:http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/25360-Designs-of-the-weapons-in-my-film-project

I can also do mid quality armor drawings in side and front view only...helmets I can only do side views

Do you have a position for a weapons designer? I'd only be able to do it part time as I currently am helping out with my grandma and I'm learning how to make different angled of views.(I can't make angled views without messing up but my skills with that are getting better.)

HERE:http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/25360-Designs-of-the-weapons-in-my-film-project

I can also do mid quality armor drawings in side and front view only...helmets I can only do side views

haha i have the same problems when drawing dude! side views are fine, it's when i get to the front and back thats the problem lol

Forge?!?!? i didn't notice the spirit of fire was in orbit here! lol

all joking aside... since Harvest's good computer is down, he can't design the game so if anyone knows some one who can help with that, it would... well... help :)

M392DMRcustom.jpg

that's my custom DMR

MAMA37familyMA5FamilyMA3b.jpg

That is my version of the old MA3b using the MA37

I can do writing, 3D modeling, concept drafting (only technical objects), some animation, and very rudimentary java programming.

M392DMRcustom.jpg

that's my custom DMR

MAMA37familyMA5FamilyMA3b.jpg

That is my version of the old MA3b using the MA37

the 3B looks cool, could use a bit of an elongation though. right now it looks a bit... chubby (is that the right word to use?) basically what i'm saying is a decrease in up-down length and an increase in left-right length would push it pas it's already high awesome level :)

Oh BTW, what happened to all the activity on the Halo:Sigma Concept Art Thread, and everything else to go with it? Ive posted my Marine and Banshee Bomber but no reply. I think the covenant must've done a sneak atttack.

the 3B looks cool, could use a bit of an elongation though. right now it looks a bit... chubby (is that the right word to use?) basically what i'm saying is a decrease in up-down length and an increase in left-right length would push it pas it's already high awesome level :)

so decrease height on the ammo counter shroud, and make the body bigger?...what about the mag? I didn't detail that part at all because I didn't know what would look right. also do you think I should remake the muzzle flash suppressor? And final thing I know that the books said it could have different modular parts to make a different gun each time and that it had RIS tactical weaver rails to attach things.....Whatdo you propose I make in terms of different parts???

haha thats fine dude your in.

Well Im totally down for Artist!!
and maybe I can do a little story board work too!

Hells yeah dude your always welcome in my party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back