Complete Jun Costume for SDCC (Sneak peak!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger06

Unfortunately my friend decided to take a super low resolution version, and this thing is too much of a pain to put on again! But expect to see more pictures soon. :)

dsc08758y.jpg

Total build time...about a month and a half, and I'd say a good week or two were wasted at attempts at molding the helmet and fixing up ODST gear. And this is a test fitting...still got to dry brush it, install the visor, and tighten up a few things.

this looks awesome! all hes missing its the reach sniper :p
are you going to upload some more pics ? i would love to see it from different angles and such
im so jealous your going to SDCC by the way haha :D

nat

Wow, thats the first reach complete suit i've seen and imho the best!
Really awesome.
Keep up the good work!

The first Jun costume I've ever seen, nice build! I'll be waiting for you to upload some more pictures! : D

And is that a shemagh around your neck?

Oh, and when you go to drybrush, add a little brown to it, get it dirty and vegged up.

Awesome and SPEEDY work as always, Trooper! You've outdone yourself once again. Looking forward to seeing pics of this from SDCC!

Awesome! Simply fantastic work you've got here. :D

Did you pep it? If so, what knee and forearm files did you use?

He used my forearm then sculpted over it and it looks AMAZING!!!
I dont know what knee he used, possibly the one that came in my shin file, also the one he used.

Got your e-mail. Will answer all e-mails/questions on saturday. Need to fix up costumes for contest tomorrow. Just wanted to link some pics for you guys. Will write up more later.

37544_997221483003_1234605_53426691_4116428_n.jpg

38465_997403433373_1234605_53433214_906019_n.jpg

That is phenomenal, and your build is amazing. I wish one day everybody could dress up as Spartans and we could have an awesome battle in an empty field.

Wow! great job on Jun! I can't wait until you post more pictures. ^^ Have fun at SDCC!
I'm so going to comicon next year with my own costume, JUST so I can have a massive meet-up with you Californians! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back