Pepakura Lich King Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello has anyone had anymore luck with this ? i would love to get a copy of this armor :) lol to think i make really steel armor but i get so excited over the pep version lich king ..... its amazing

KeXun to have it one by the 15th I doubt it but as soon as Chembar gets it broken down I can probably start unfolding.

hey guys i know iam still quite new to this thread but PLEASE...... when ur done can i have a copy :) dont make me beg its not pretty ;) :p

has there been anymore luck with this ?
sorry to be bugging you guy just so excited i check this thread at least once a day

I would like to get my hands dirty, this seems to be a project I would like to get into. I have one problem, I don't know the first thing about unfolding, can anyone help, or just point me in the right direction?

hey Guys

has there been anymore news about this ? could someone show me a tut that explains how to unfold then i will give it a crack and see if i can maybe do it ?

can someone send me a tutorial on how to unfold this stuff.... *new to 3d*.... or if sumone already has unfolded it can u send a link pls?

The Lich King's sword is probably the most epic thing I have seen.(if it's the WoW character I am thinking it is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back