Pepakura Lich King Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some make already because this was posted on the warcraft paper site ??
thelichking.jpg

Anyone still have the files?

Anyone who is still looking at this thread, do you still have the broken down files that Nintendude had? I know is 4ashared account got taken down a long time ago...
I want to try to get the armor done in time for BlizzCon this year.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Kexun... Do you still have the pep file for the Lich King Helm? If so, would you be willing to share it? I want to build his awesome armor as well:) Lemme know dude. Thanx!

I have the helm, a short version of frostmorne and the full size version that came from a warcraft paper model website. I did a search on google for warcraft paper models and it was the second site listed. The hard part was going through every entry to find the files I wanted. PM me if you want those and I'll gladly send you what I have. There are alot of other files on that site. I'll try to post a link later when I get a chance.

Anyone who is still looking at this thread, do you still have the broken down files that Nintendude had? i have the Helm but i need the Armor Files or the cutet .obj file.

Greetings Saske

Lich King Armor Done

I have made all the Files for the Lich King Armor if someone want them i can share them.

Greetings Saske

Here is a Mega HD Lich King Helmet

HelmHD.png

Here the helm
File

And here the HD Shoulder Right side

shoulderri.png

file

It need to be unfold if its possible.
I willl post the rest of the armor files the Next days.

Yeah its Ultra HD. But the game files are so simple that i thought i would be nice to have some with more details.
But i can post the complete Armor from the Game. But its low Poly

Great job bro congratulationsI will be following this tread.
If only i knew how i would unfold it my self (i am relatibly new in pepakura, but if i can get any help unfolding it i will let you know)
Thanks man really cool files:) i will be waiting for the rest of them ^^

king2.png

file

Here 3 more Chest Gauntlet and Shin the one that you do on the fur on the Boots (the Chest is Unfold ^^maybe not the best one^^) the rest will follow soon but i had so much work at last time and here are some Pics of my Progress

breastfront.jpg

chestbach.jpg

Here is my Pept HD Chest ^^ but its only 90% complete

Helm.jpg

and here the Helmet Pept and Resint but its not the HD one because i realized that its impossible and i have a big error in the HD one

and i have the Sword too i found it its life Size 110cm

cheers Saske

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back