SquareReachtoysNoble6.jpg

SquareReachtoysKat.jpg

SquareReachtoysJun.jpg

SquareReachtoysGeorge.jpg

SquareReachtoysEmile2.jpg

SquareReachtoysEmile.jpg

SquareReachtoysCarter.jpg

SquareReachtoys1.jpg

I know what I'm asking for for Christmas this year. Any idea what size these are going to be 6" or 12"?

When I saw these I was amazed, the details were incredible!! But they are still a work in progress, but as soon as they have them for sale I am definitely buying them!!

I saw that on AOTS and i have to say, i would definatly like to get some just, as an example for detail on a S3 suit

Yeah, if they are coming from Square-Enix, expect something that will blow your mind in regards to quality. Good to see them branching out.

- Adulese

Oh Good Lord. I don't even care how much these cost. The rational part of my brain has simply been turned off. I want these.

I cant deny they are pretty awsome. McFarlane better watch he's back with those coming out. I'm gonna have to get them myself.

When... When... WHEN WILL THESE BE RELEASED?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason I want these over McFarlane is because, his figures were great, but then his toys changed and they were CRAP!!!!! The Rookie figure fell apart in a matter of seconds, the Asetic had two left arms, the guns always snapped... they stunk!!

I saw a video interview on these.
theres 2 waves I think the first included noble 6, emile and jun, which is why theyre painted.
and they're supposed to come out either alittle before or after Halo Reach is released.
yay!
I might be getting these instead of the McFarlane.

You should! While McFarlane stuff is cool, they come in horrible condition!
He better watch his back... S-E NOBLE 6 ASSASSINATION BITCHES!!!!!!!
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back