Noble 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

Today I got my Noble 7 action figure in the mail. He seems to be built much better than McFarlane's previous Halo figures.

Did anyone else get the SDCC exclusive Noble 7?

I got two of them, but they're autographed in their boxes so no opening for me! One of them is going to ACDC rocker and the other one's going to one of those lucky folks that puts out all the 3d and pep models.

oh yeah, i saw them on the spawn site like 2 min ago when i was looking at getting a figure for reference. are they still avalable or not?

I got mine too! They seem to have redone the way they make joints slightly, hopefully this is a return to quality for the McFarlane Halo line.

Might just get one off Ebay, not easy to get hold of these when you live in Norway, y'know?

I can't wait to get mine!!

I might order one to open up...then again, I could always get a Noble 6 figgy.

-Pony

i always wanted to get into collecting the halo figures, but i cant afford to pay 15 bucks for each. The noble seven looked alright, but IMO looked kinda just like a throw together to get some more money. Idk, thats just my opinion

I gave in and bought my noble 7 off eBay, i got lucky, the box was in great shape. I keep thinking about getting a second one so i can open one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back