All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried downloading these and I don't have the program for the file to work. Is there a certain software i need to have to open these files?

I don't know how to use this pepakura program, there is nothing to tell me how or where to fold these sections and so on. It's very confusing :S

WOW! Just WOW! they may be the single most extensive gathering of pep files I have ever seen! in two minutes I downloaded a collection that surpasses the one I already had, which took me months of searching to collect. If there was any one thing to keep new artists interested in pepakura instead of becoming daunted, the first would be a free robocraft to cut their pieces, but the second would be this collection. I wish this had been here two years ago! And a heartfelt thank you to the modelers and unfolders, I know you all put in countless hours to make these, and it takes a heart of gold to give that labor away without asking for payment.

I don't know how to use this pepakura program, there is nothing to tell me how or where to fold these sections and so on. It's very confusing :S

Well, lets just take a few steps back and start over... *zzwooosh*... Welcome to the 405th!

On your way here you came past a few threads with orange symbols that said "Sticky". Those are important, you should read them. One of them (just a few lines above this thread, in fact) is a pepakura tutorial that will tell you all about what you need and how it works.

any possibility to get pep files in pdf form or another form to open on a mac? I am a longtime lurker but I want to make my own armor and I have a mac but cant load pepakura since its a windows based program any ideas? I cant let something like this crush my dreams to have a set of spartan armor. Thanks
Babydrop

Check this post by HaloGoddess. She edited the torso piece by TheDigitalFix and it looks awesome.

Thanks Ral! Added and fixed for modeler/unfolder credit.

WOW! Just WOW! they may be the single most extensive gathering of pep files I have ever seen! in two minutes I downloaded a collection that surpasses the one I already had, which took me months of searching to collect. If there was any one thing to keep new artists interested in pepakura instead of becoming daunted, the first would be a free robocraft to cut their pieces, but the second would be this collection. I wish this had been here two years ago! And a heartfelt thank you to the modelers and unfolders, I know you all put in countless hours to make these, and it takes a heart of gold to give that labor away without asking for payment.
thanks man love this

You're welcome guys. The modelers and unfolders are the ones who truly deserve the praise. I don't even know if the 405th would exist if it wasn't for the hardwork of the 405th's finest.

Once again, thanks for staying so on top of things Ral.

wow kudos for this, everything I could ever really need is right here, awesome awesome.

ima noob...and i'm a little confused on how to find & download blue prints if anyone can show how to do it id really appreciate it. My emails alxm95@hotmail.com thanx

Go to the first post, download the pack and you're done. If you're looking for something that's not in there, try the search function.

Note that Pepakura files aren't "blueprints". Searching for that term may significantly reduce the number of search results, so don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back