All-in-One Halo Pepakura Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
This is my first reply to any forum threads on 405th.com, I have been searching the web for advice on pepakura and so far the 405th community has been the most helpful :)
I have just begun work on my first piece of armour and it is coming along nicely thanks to everyone here at the 405th.
Thank you all so much for your advice and thank you Heavygunner for these awesome pep files :)

word of advice when doing the next update, don't do the Read-me doc in word format, use notepad, this makes it more universal for everyone else.

PS
Love your pack, this makes finding files A LOT easier! :)

Does anyone have a good link for an unfolded female torso? My fiance wants me to help her build a spartan for StarFest in April, but I am unable to find a working link to any of the posted female torso files.

Im new and found out about Pepakura while looking to make my kids costumes. I've been trying to download this Pep Pack 1.7 but it just brings me to the 4shared.com site and hangs. Are the files still available? It seems most of them are doing the same thing. Thanks and this site rocks!

Update: for some reason Firefox wouldnt download it so opened it with explorer instead, downloading now with no problems ;)

Smart thinking, makes the forum more efficient and less crowded. Just gotta give some due credit for the files and then its all perfect.

Thank you so much! It's helping me out lots! But one question, I chose an ODST helmet that has no visor. Is there a separate visor file that I can use for cutting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back