Devilfish's MK IV WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devilfish's Halo Wars WIP (MK IV)

herro everyone, i have been working on this for the past few weeks or so and people were asking me to post a WIP so here it is :p

zi60297.jpg

the LD chest
zi60294.jpg

zi60296.jpg

some views of the helmate, the helmate was kind of colapsing when i was taking a picture :p
zi60293.jpg

Both the L and R sholders
adding to that list are the LD shins and thighs, i forgot to take pics of them
i have also resined both shins along with rondoing one shin, sadly the shin warped so i need to fix it up a bit :/

i have to get this suit done by the end of august for fan expo in toronto :p anyways, love it, hate it, lol no worrys xD

//Jeremy

Finally you post some pictures up!

Everything looks great so far. Your pep work looks very clean, and there appears to be no warping anywhere.

Although, you may want to trace the support struts on the helmet onto some cardboard and install those instead. The Halo Wars SPARTAN helmet has a tendency to warp when fiberglassing/rondoing.

Again, everything looks tip-top, and I look forward to seeing you and the armour at the Toronto Fan Expo.

Good luck, and stay frosty,

Jake
Xtreme TACTICS 101

thanks for the suggestion jake :) i planned on doing that with the supports on the helm, or just use some peices of doweling to support more areas than the helm file had. and thank you for the complements :)

//Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back