Who watches Dr. Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems as if im the only English person who watches doctor who, lol. Anyway I must say that I rather enjoy the new Doctor (mat Smith).I feel that he has portrayed the Doctor very well.

The new Doctor is good, but I still prefer David Tennet. I especially liked "The Doctor's Wife." There are many "colonials" who like the Doctor, just to letcha know.

Doctor Who rocks! I started watching it early this year. I actually planned to dress as the 11th doctor at a con this year, but the only thing that stopped me was the fact that I couldn't find a jacket like his for under $100...

Doctor Who rocks! I started watching it early this year. I actually planned to dress as the 11th doctor at a con this year, but the only thing that stopped me was the fact that I couldn't find a jacket like his for under $100...
Learn to sew. :p

I like the 10th Doctor's trenchcoat, but that's like...$300-ish.

dr who is brilliant. i'm lucky enough to have a seemstress friend who's custom making me the 10th doctor's coat. i'm watching through from the reboot of the series again and every time i see it i get super excited haha.

I've been watching since I weas bout... 6? The old reruns were on after school, so it was a daily thing for me. The series return made me glow all warm and fuzzy...

And, did anyone else get the feeling that The Silence were basically Slender Man? :D

I've been watching since I weas bout... 6? The old reruns were on after school, so it was a daily thing for me. The series return made me glow all warm and fuzzy...

And, did anyone else get the feeling that The Silence were basically Slender Man? :D

Thanks, I had only started to forget about that. lol =(

It seems as if im the only English person who watches doctor who, lol. Anyway I must say that I rather enjoy the new Doctor (mat Smith).I feel that he has portrayed the Doctor very well.

I watch it too, but I preferred David Tennant. e ad his own unique style where he always seems to be in a hurry, but from the start Matt Smith seemed to copy it without any originality... maybe that's what the fans like though. Kinda warmed to him after a few episodes though.

I too am a big fan of the Doc. Personally the 11th, Matt Smith, is my fav. Series 1-5 are play instantly on netflix, so that's what I watch while I pep. Allows me to get caught up, and do something productive :D

Doctor Who is awesome. I was iffy on the recent season but by the end it was all good. I still prefer David Tennant as the Doctor though. The new guy may be able to rock a fezz and bow tie but David was awesome.

Although i love watching Dr Who i still prefer my other top British series.

"Boys from the Dwarf!"

red-dwarf-WIDE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back