Props Surprise Project....SPNKr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Ok I bought the project from Dreadmullet almost a year ago and it need to be finished. I had it sent to Lee but Lee had allot going on so it sat. I recently got it back and now lets see what I have done with it...

Here are some shot of when I was around 99.9% done...
spnkr2.jpgIMG00135-20100803-1615.jpg

Here is the last detail I was missing but it is there now...
hold like this.jpg

Ok here is a video to sooth the beast.....

Enjoy...

Ithica

spnkr2.jpg

IMG00135-20100803-1615.jpg

hold like this.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*Drools* ................... *drools more* .................................... *wow thats a lot of drool* ........................ *YO DAWG STOP DROOLIN MAN!*

That rocket launcher... is... AWESOME!!!!
Mind: Blown

Great work as always

Holy crap that's sweet rocket launcher. You did an outstanding job. And did I hear you in the vid say you deploy soon. If I heard that right then I'll add "Keep you head down,stay safe and come home soon"

the only thing that could make this better is if you take a model rocket and launch it out the front like in game........

i would loose my jaw if that happened.

This is the first M19 Surface-to-Surface Rocket Medium Anti-Vehicle/Assault Weapon I've seen on 405th. Granted, I've only been here a few months, but still, it's about time!

Is anyone up for me moving this to the "Elite Section". If I must say so myself it is a hell of a build, detail is to standard and it is a finished project. If I can get 10 people to say YES then I will move it and if not then it sits. Let me know.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back