Soft Parts Helmet liners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meatwad, those do look comfy! I just ordered one, shipping is a couple of weeks but they're so cheap. I'll let you know.

I just got really lucky with this rummaging around at work through a pile of stuff destined for the scrap,
I found an un used bump cap so just ripped the baseball cap off and kept the innards, its nicely padded but not massively thick so should still get plenty of breathing room.

life lesson: don't be afraid to rummage in the scrap pile :D

For lining the inside of your helmet I would recommend that you use a motorcycle liner or even just use some eva foam and use hot glue to get to in and just keep layering until it fits nice and snug

For lining the inside of your helmet I would recommend that you use a motorcycle liner or even just use some eva foam and use hot glue to get to in and just keep layering until it fits nice and snug

Please refrain from posting on old threads. The last post in this thread was in August of 2015 and as such is dead. Generally speaking it's preferred that members not necro-post by posting on threads that are over 3 weeks old. The exception being the poster is the OP that is updating people (e.g. in WIP threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back